COVID-19 INFORMATION What you need to know about the coronavirus if you are living in Japan or planning a visit.

Experts, Microsoft push for global NGO to expose hackers

1 Comment
By Michel MOUTOT

The requested article has expired, and is no longer available. Any related articles, and user comments are shown below.

© 2017 AFP

©2020 GPlusMedia Inc.

1 Comment
Login to comment

Gees! When will people realise that, the hackers and creators of spyware and malware are on Microsoft's payroll creating a market for their preventative software? Imagine a world running Apple OSX with no viruses and malware that is swatted immediately. Wouldn't that be something? Apple OSX only holds around 10% of the trouble-free computing market. Does that mean the other 90% are just gluttons for punishment or are they just plain stoopid?

-1 ( +0 / -1 )

Login to leave a comment

Facebook users

Use your Facebook account to login or register with JapanToday. By doing so, you will also receive an email inviting you to receive our news alerts.

Facebook Connect

Login with your JapanToday account

User registration

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites