Police are looking for four youths who they believe may be responsible for a series of attacks on homeless men in Kobe.
Police said Tuesday they received reports that a 62-year-old homeless man had been hit with a sign by a group of four young men near The Port of Kobe just after 2 a.m on Monday, according to TBS.
Shortly afterwards, a 74-year-old homeless man was attacked under similar circumstances. Police say the man sustained a gash to the head that required five stitches.
A nearby security guard said that another attack had taken place around 10 days earlier, TBS reported.© Japan Today