entertainment

Instagram, Twitter restrict Kanye West accounts over posts deemed anti-Semitic

57 Comments

The requested article has expired, and is no longer available. Any related articles, and user comments are shown below.

© 2022 AFP

©2023 GPlusMedia Inc.

57 Comments

Comments have been disabled You can no longer respond to this thread.

What can you expect fron that loser clown??..

-6 ( +9 / -15 )

Kayne west mental problems are not exactly something new, so these kind of exaggerated emotional responses are unfortunately something expected from him, but that doesn't excuse the negative effect he can have on people by promoting hate and violence and he should be made responsible in the degree his mental health allows.

-4 ( +8 / -12 )

He has mental problems to be sure, but that’s not all of it. He is lauded as a “free-thinking genius” when in fact, he’s an uneducated narcissistic buffoon who’s been coddled for saying stupid things for far too long.

His mother (a PhD) would be ashamed to discover the know-nothing moron he’s become.

1 ( +10 / -9 )

The “hero” worship fir dysfunctional people has got to stop.

-6 ( +4 / -10 )

On the other hand, "Twitter Japan" still innumerable tolerate discrimination tweet.

4 ( +5 / -1 )

> NemoToday  08:46 am JST

He has mental problems to be sure, but that’s not all of it. He is lauded as a “free-thinking genius” when in fact, he’s an uneducated narcissistic buffoon who’s been coddled for saying stupid things for far too long.

His mother (a PhD) would be ashamed to discover the know-nothing moron he’s become.

Having a mental/emotional illness is a challenge that is battled every day by those who suffer from it. Nonetheless, it doesn't mean they're stupid or mean. Those are traits that all kinds of people may have. They're personal and character traits, not those of mental illness.

And him hobnobbing with the likes of Dirtbag Trump and Marilyn Manson are not mental illness traits. It shows his own narcissism and his sick appetite for attention.

And this Jew-bashing shows it even more. WTH did Jews ever do to deserve getting 6 million of them exterminated by those vile Nazis? I remember the genocides against Muslims in Yugoslavia and the Tutsis in Rwanda, and I don't understand what those categories/groups of people did to deserve that treatment either. And of course, ISIS tried killing everyone they could and there's the Rohingya of Myanmar.

Kayne West/Ye needs to shut up. Whatever cred he had in his rap career before has evaporated. And Anti-Semitism is never cool.

1 ( +6 / -5 )

He didn't say anything anti-semitic at all, he said he was going to say something about Jewish people, and then he didn't get a chance to say it. So we don't actually know what he was going to say, but you're telling us to judge him in advance.

The "White lives matter" slogan is an anti-racist slogan to bring balance back to a racist society that is trying to elevate the lives of one race over others.

6 ( +17 / -11 )

Unless the best individual or organization is making a threat, inciting violence, or knowingly disseminating false information, freedom of speech should stand.

Even the most vile and prejudiced “hate speech,” if not violating any laws, is protected by law.

I say let the bigots publish their nonsense and the rest of the world will see just how stupid they and their followers are.

De-platforming them only feeds their persecution complex and paranoia.

2 ( +6 / -4 )

**best-dumb… auto correct…

0 ( +1 / -1 )

Twitter is a private company and they can do what they want. If Kanye wants to post this stuff just go to TrumpBook. Trumpbook deletes pro-Hillary stuff and no liberals complain about that. What's the big dead?

-2 ( +6 / -8 )

nishikatToday  12:15 pm JST

Twitter is a private company and they can do what they want. If Kanye wants to post this stuff just go to TrumpBook. Trumpbook deletes pro-Hillary stuff and no liberals complain about that. What's the big dead?

Deal. TrumpBook by the track record and nature of the man (if you want to call him a 'man') is a hateful screed fest by a deranged lippy chump and it's for fascist pigs, ignoramuses and cultists. Twitter on the other hand is about expressing free thought and trumpster abused it to promote treason and violence by his hateful screaming. Therefore, they banned him. And they should've.

Hatred always ultimately leads to violence. 6 million Jews were snuffed out in the Holocaust and what did they do to deserve that? Nothing. This Antisemite stuff is never acceptable, and it only highlights what a fool Kayne truly is. And he needs to shut it up and take his insecurities and his sassymouth elsewhere.

1 ( +4 / -3 )

He didn't say anything anti-semitic at all, he said he was going to say something about Jewish people, and then he didn't get a chance to say it

He absolutely did.

“I’m going Death Con 3 on the Jews”

Telling Diddy he’s controlled by Jews.

This is anti-Semitic.

And having a mental disorder is not an excuse.

0 ( +8 / -8 )

Kanye and Candace are Kool.

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

What can you expect fron that loser clown??..

Why? He is far from being a loser, he is a multi-Billionaire, he knows how to sell a product, and often uses shock and controversy to make a point, this is not the first time he's done something outlandish and this time is no different. He gets people to talk and here we are, I wouldn't have used or made that kind of a comment, but he knew that saying would get people talking and it has. The guy could care less what people think about him, he owns a lot of businesses and employs over 500 people, so if that is your interpretation of being a loser, it might be to his honor and privilege, and with each controversy, he gains more fans and followers, so the guy is doing something right. Twitter can cancel him, but they can't cancel him.

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

@Nemo Saying you are going Death Con 3 on Jews is anti-semetic WOW, then is it any different from a WHITE person saying they are working like a SLAVE or starving like and Ethiopian? Is there any difference, if not then that to is a racist statement? Telling Diddy he is controlled by Jews is that racist if Diddy is working for, or his business partnership are controlled by Jewish companies then he is being controlled if if he is a partner, because he doesn't have complete ownership!! The problem is WORDS, and people use them in anyway to gain advantage over another person and the MEDIA sells this sensationalism to people who bite on it.

He absolutely did.

“I’m going Death Con 3 on the Jews”

Telling Diddy he’s controlled by Jews.

This is anti-Semitic.

And having a mental disorder is not an excuse.

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

Deal. TrumpBook by the track record and nature of the man (if you want to call him a 'man') is a hateful screed fest by a deranged lippy chump and it's for fascist pigs, ignoramuses and cultists.

No, that is just a personal opinion, and it definitely not shared with everyone

Twitter on the other hand is about expressing free thought and trumpster abused it to promote treason and violence by his hateful screaming.

Well, you got that wrong again, targeting Trump was a political move by Twitter, if not then why can the Ayatollah have his account still or Farrakhan? These people are the worst of the worst anti-semite and yet, their Twitter accounts are up, and unlike Trump, these people have continuously spewed vile hate and garbage directed towards Jews for years, and Twitter continues to allow these people to stay, so yes, it was political

Therefore, they banned him. And they should've.

So my question is, do we have free speech in the US or does it depend on who you voted for and who you support it doesn't make sense to block one person for saying vile things and allowing another to stay even if they spouted the same vile things just because they support a different team? Either we have freedom of speech for all or nothing at all

Hatred always ultimately leads to violence. 6 million Jews were snuffed out in the Holocaust and what did they do to deserve that? Nothing.

Exactly, but whether its Jews or ANY other racial group, attack them long enough and you will see a blowback and you will certainly see a switch in politics because no RACE wants to become a target, be persecuted, or attacked

This Antisemite stuff is never acceptable, and it only highlights what a fool Kayne truly is. And he needs to shut it up.

I don't agree with what the man said, but who are we to tell him to shut up, we can't, he won't, and he has every right as an American to say what he wants, the 1st amendment guarantees that whether we like it or not, and Kanye is fed up with the left trying to silence the right at every turn and he's speaking out about it. None of us have the right to tell anyone to go and leave. Twitter and every other privately owned business can do it, but outside that they are powerless to let me be clear again, I didn't like the comments, but I would never try and silence the guy. even hate speech is protected.

https://www.aclu.org/other/freedom-expression-aclu-position-paper

-2 ( +3 / -5 )

The First Amendment does not give the freedom to say anything you want.

The First Amendment prevents government from requiring you to say something you don't want to, or keeping you from hearing or reading the words of others (even if you never speak out yourself, you have the right to receive information).

The five freedoms it protects: speech, religion, press, assembly, and the right to petition the government. Together, these five guaranteed freedoms make the people of the United States of America the freest in the world.

https://www.mtsu.edu/first-amendment/page/things-you-need

3 ( +3 / -0 )

The First Amendment does not give the freedom to say anything you want.

The First Amendment prevents government from requiring you to say something you don't want to, or keeping you from hearing or reading the words of others (even if you never speak out yourself, you have the right to receive information).

The “constitutionalist” amongst us gets schooled on the First Amendment. By a Brit no less!

AND he’s absolutely correct.

Boy, that’s gotta sting….

2 ( +4 / -2 )

The First Amendment does not give the freedom to say anything you want.

Yes, it does.

Finally, in 1969, in *Brandenberg v. Ohio, the Supreme Court struck down the conviction of a Ku Klux Klan member, and established a new standard: Speech can be suppressed only if it is intended, and likely to produce, "imminent lawless action." Otherwise, *even speech that advocates violence is protected. The Brandenberg standard prevails today.

The ACLU has often been at the center of controversy for defending the free speech rights of groups that spew hate, such as the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis. But if only popular ideas were protected, we wouldn't need a First Amendment. History teaches that the first target of government repression is never the last. If we do not come to the defense of the free speech rights of the most unpopular among us, even if their views are antithetical to the very freedom the First Amendment stands for, then no one's liberty will be secure. In that sense, all First Amendment rights are "indivisible."

Censoring so-called hate speech also runs counter to the long-term interests of the most frequent victims of hate: racial, ethnic, religious, and sexual minorities. We should not give the government the power to decide which opinions are hateful, for history has taught us that government is more apt to use this power to prosecute minorities than to protect them. As one federal judge has put it, tolerating hateful speech is "the best protection we have against any Nazi-type regime in this country."

At the same time, freedom of speech does not prevent punishing conduct that intimidates, harasses, or threatens another person, even if words are used. Threatening phone calls, for example, are not constitutionally protected.

THREE REASONS WHY 

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IS 

ESSENTIAL TO A FREE SOCIETY

It's the foundation of self-fulfillment. The right to express one's thoughts and to communicate freely with others affirms the dignity and worth of each and every member of society and allows each individual to realize his or her full human potential. Thus, freedom of expression is an end in itself -- and as such, deserves society's greatest protection.

It's vital to the attainment and advancement of knowledge, and the search for the truth. The eminent 19th-century writer and civil libertarian, John Stuart Mill, contended that enlightened judgment is possible only if one considers all facts and ideas, from whatever source, and tests one's own conclusions against opposing views. Therefore, all points of view -- even those that are "bad" or socially harmful -- should be represented in society's "marketplace of ideas."

It's necessary to our system of self-government and gives the American people a "checking function" against government excess and corruption. If the American people are to be the masters of their fate and of their elected government, they must be well-informed and have access to all information, ideas, and points of view. Mass ignorance is a breeding ground for oppression and tyranny.

Again, I didn't agree with Kanye's words, but he has the fight under the fist amendment to say whatever he likes and Twitter as a private company has the right to ban him or silence him indefinitely or for s short time.

-4 ( +2 / -6 )

Freedom of speech is not protected by the First Amendment in all cases.

   Obscenity

   Fighting words

   Defamation (including libel and slander)

   Child pornography

   Perjury

   Blackmail

   Incitement to imminent lawless action

   True threats

   Solicitations to commit crimes

 Plagiarism of copyrighted material is also not protected.

Try swearing at a New York cop and claim it is freedom of speech.

You cannot say anything you want in any place in the country.

Try lying in court and claim freedom of speech.

Time, place, and manner. Limitations based on time, place, and manner apply to all speech, regardless of the view expressed. They are generally restrictions that are intended to balance other rights or legitimate government interests.

Thus, for instance, the government may restrict the use of loudspeakers in residential areas at night, limit all demonstrations that block traffic, or ban all picketing of people’s homes.

There are more

6 ( +6 / -0 )

Freedom of speech is not protected by the First Amendment in all cases.

I was NOT talking about that, I was talking derogatory speech is indeed protected.

   Obscenity

   Fighting words

   Defamation (including libel and slander)

   Child pornography

   Perjury

   Blackmail

   Incitement to imminent lawless action

   True threats

   Solicitations to commit crimes

 Plagiarism of copyrighted material is also not protected.

Try swearing at a New York cop and claim it is freedom of speech.

People do it all the time, all the time. I know that one for a fact and 9 out of 10 unless you threaten a cop's life, they will usually not prosecute you because it would be more paperwork than it's worth.

You cannot say anything you want in any place in the country.

In most places you can, again "most"

Try lying in court and claim freedom of speech.

Again, people do this all the time and there are tons of examples, but I don't want to veer off the topic, but lying happens all the time, some people are prosecuted and others are not.

But the main thing is, Kanye can say what he wants and the best part about it is, no one can stop him except for the keyboard warriors in the big tech social media world, but that's it.

-6 ( +1 / -7 )

Jews are not a separate race.

https://www.jewfaq.org/what_is_judaism

5 ( +6 / -1 )

The “constitutionalist” amongst us gets schooled on the First Amendment. By a Brit no less! 

AND he’s absolutely correct. 

Boy, that’s gotta sting….

Many times I see your posts and they’re just so junior high school valley girlish.

-6 ( +1 / -7 )

The "White lives matter" slogan is an anti-racist slogan to bring balance back to a racist society that is trying to elevate the lives of one race over others.

Well said. Also he came out and talked about the scam that the whole Black Lives Matter is. Using their donations on buying homes for themselves and not doing a thing for Black people and their neighborhoods. People only care about Black people when they are killed by the police and when it is time to get votes.

-5 ( +1 / -6 )

Freedom of speech but with limits.

3 ( +5 / -2 )

Kanye West is bipolar

4 ( +6 / -2 )

Well said. Also he came out and talked about the scam that the whole Black Lives Matter is. Using their donations on buying homes for themselves and not doing a thing for Black people and their neighborhoods. People only care about Black people when they are killed by the police and when it is time to get votes.

Exactly!

Not on Twitter or Instagram apparently. 

We discussed that already, he can go elsewhere and voice his opinions. Neither Twitter nor Instagram can silence the man except on their platforms.

-4 ( +3 / -7 )

Performance art at its best. Candace will be a future president. Watch that space! Both hilarious, brave and brilliant in one swoop.

4 ( +5 / -1 )

Candace will be a future president. Watch that space! Both hilarious, brave and brilliant in one swoop.

Without a doubt she’s the best.

-2 ( +4 / -6 )

He absolutely did.

“I’m going Death Con 3 on the Jews”

Telling Diddy he’s controlled by Jews.

This is anti-Semitic.

This 'Jewish conspiracy' and 'Jews own/run/operate everything' jive, is a load of rubbish. Hitler used that talk to 'justify' his hatred. He claimed Jews were responsible for the Great Depression and other problems that have nobody to fault for. This misinformation and lying led to Kristallnacht and other abuses and finally the Holocaust. That resulted because Jews were portrayed as and degraded to being less than human, and that always results in violence sooner or later. The trump administration committed its abuses against Hispanics because Diaper Don said they were 'animals'. And Spanky Don's lies about the virus and his unfunny 'kung flu' jokes led to violent crimes against Oriental/East Asian Americans, making that race (or at least ethnic Chinese) scapegoats for the pandemic. And nobody is to blame for it.

Free speech gomes with responsibility. Hate speech ultimately leads to violence.

And having a mental disorder is not an excuse.

No, it's not.

wallaceOct. 11  10:33 pm JST

Jews are not a separate race.

https://www.jewfaq.org/what_is_judaism

No, they're not. But neither are Muslims, Tutsis, Croats, Rohingyas, Uighurs, gays, Gypsies, Sikhs, Bahais, Tigray, Tuaregs or Christians but they too have been targeted for persecution in recent decades. And there's no justifying or defending such persecutions.

-1 ( +1 / -2 )

starpunk

I am not justifying any persecution. bass4funk posted the Jews are a race, which they are not.

1 ( +2 / -1 )

wallaceToday  08:07 am JST

I am not justifying any persecution. bass4funk posted the Jews are a race, which they are not.

The Jews are a race.

-6 ( +0 / -6 )

The Jews are not a race according to this Jewish website.

https://www.jewfaq.org/what_is_judaism

You cannot become black because you have to be born black.

Anyone can become a Jew. Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew.

"In a Times of Israel blog post, Rabbi David Wolpe of Sinai Temple in Los Angeles wrote that Jews are not really a race or nationality because “there are Jews of every skin color and from all corners of the world.” And they are not a religion because “one isn’t born into a religion.” (According to traditional Jewish law, those who have a Jewish mother are Jewish.)"

"Hen Mazzig, an acclaimed Israeli writer of Mizrahi descent, has thought often about how the perception of Jews shapes up against the reality. Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years for not being the right “race”—yet Jews are not a race, not when Jews of colour live at the intersection of Judaism and various other identities."

https://thecjn.ca/podcasts/no-jews-are-not-a-race/

4 ( +4 / -0 )

I am not justifying any persecution. bass4funk posted the Jews are a race, which they are not.

It depends

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

The trump administration committed its abuses against Hispanics because Diaper Don said they were 'animals'.

That is absolutely not true. The only thing the Trump admin did was to ensure our sovereign laws as any other nation rightfully would and should.

And Spanky Don's lies about the virus and his unfunny 'kung flu' jokes led to violent crimes against Oriental/East Asian Americans,

Sorry, but there were crimes toward Asians before Trump came on the scene and the attacks that took place were not from people that one would consider Trump voters

making that race (or at least ethnic Chinese) scapegoats for the pandemic. 

Where did the virus originate from? Who was responsible? Do you think after what happened we should leave China alone and not call the CCP on it?

Free speech gomes with responsibility. Hate speech ultimately leads to violence. 

Hate speech doesn't belong to one particular party.

And having a mental disorder is not an excuse.

No, it's not.

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

bass4funk

   I am not justifying any persecution. bass4funk posted the Jews are a race, which they are not.

> It depends

What does that mean? The Jews a race or not. According to Jewish sources I posted the Jews are not a race because you can't be born into a religion.

But even if they are not a race does not change anything. They are still persecuted, people.

Kanye is anti-Semitic.

Jewish converts face major problems when marrying in Israel.

3 ( +4 / -1 )

What does that mean? The Jews a race or not.

It depends

According to Jewish sources I posted the Jews are not a race because you can't be born into a religion.

Some would dispute that claim.

But even if they are not a race does not change anything. They are still persecuted, people.

Yes, and many other races as well, all of it bad, all of it evil, and should be condemned.

Kanye is anti-Semitic.

You have NO way of knowing what is in that guy's heart, zero.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

All human beings are 99.9 percent identical in their genetic makeup.

https://www.genome.gov/about-genomics/fact-sheets/Genetics-vs-Genomics

2 ( +3 / -1 )

bass4funk

   Kanye is anti-Semitic.

> You have NO way of knowing what is in that guy's heart, zero.

Then the same can be said of any anti-Semitic.

from the posted article

The American Jewish Committee (AJC) hit out at West for having "fomented hatred of Jews."

"Kanye West should figure out how to make a point without using antisemitism," the organization said.

So you disagree with this Jewish organization? Some would call that anti-Semitic.

3 ( +4 / -1 )

Then the same can be said of any anti-Semitic.

Not at all, you’re making apples and kiwis argument. With her some people identify themselves racially, as Jewish has nothing to do with you projecting what is in a persons heart as far as whether they have racial prejudice, you would not have any way of knowing that, now if you think in your opinion, that he is personally racist, you are free to think that.

from the posted article

The American Jewish Committee (AJC) hit out at West for having "fomented hatred of Jews."

Again, what proof? A committee determines that?

"Kanye West should figure out how to make a point without using antisemitism," the organization said.

If he wants he will do that, that’s up to him.

So you disagree with this Jewish organization? Some would call that anti-Semitic.

I disagree with stifling the 1st amendment.

-3 ( +1 / -4 )

wallaceToday  09:15 am JST

The Jews are not a race according to this Jewish website.

If you did a little more than elementary research then you would find sources that contrast yours.

The Jews are a race.

Comparing being black to being Jewish doesn't make sense because being Jewish does not solely mean belonging to a religion.

And what verifiable source says someone cannot become black even if they weren't born black? A child white at birth adopted by black parents can say he is black.

And the best of all, a child raised Catholic can at the same time be Jewish if his mother is Jewish.

-4 ( +1 / -5 )

painkiller

Do you disagree with Rabbi David Wolpe and the Jewish links I posted? I did more than elementary research but you do not know what I did.

Being Jewish means belonging to the Jewish family and the Jewish religion.

You merely post an opinion

"The Jews are a race"

Without posting anything to support your claim and you accuse me of elementary research.

I didn't post an opinion.

I can become a Japanese citizen but I cannot become Japanese or Asian by that.

I can convert to Judaism, become a Jew and then become a citizen of Isreal.

Black people are born black they do not become black. An adopted black child into a white family is still black. Same for a white child adopted by a black family (very rare) they would still be white.

You can not change what you were born with by race or sex.

A child of a Catholic Jewish family. Like most of those types of families, they would decide which religion the child would follow. All children born from a Jewish mother can be Jewish even though they don't have the exact DNA of being Jewish because Jews are not a separate race.

So according to your opinion, a child with a Catholic father and a Jewish mother would be a Jew but how so if Jews are a race? The child would at least be of mixed race.

Jews and Catholics are born into their religion.

Both are not separate races.

Black African Jews do not have the exact DNA of European Jews.

I was born into a Catholic family but I never became a Catholic because as a child I was never confirmed. I have two brothers christened protestants, merely because their church was nearer.

2 ( +2 / -0 )

bass4funk

In the US antisemitism is allowed because of the First Amendment.

BTW West suffers from a mental disorder.

2 ( +2 / -0 )

wallaceToday  12:51 pm JST

Do you disagree with Rabbi David Wolpe and the Jewish links I posted? I did more than elementary research but you do not know what I did.

You are confusing religion with race.

So according to your opinion, a child with a Catholic father and a Jewish mother would be a Jew but how so if Jews are a race? The child would at least be of mixed race.

Because Catholicism is a religion, and the child would racially still be Jewish. Religion does not affect one's race here.

-3 ( +0 / -3 )

In the US antisemitism is allowed because of the First Amendment.

BTW West suffers from a mental disorder.

A lot of people do….a lot.

-1 ( +1 / -2 )

painkiller

instead of just giving an opinion post your evidence that Jews are a separate race.

According to rabbinic-Jewish law, membership in the Jewish community is based on maternal descent, from mother to child, but priestly descent is passed down paternally, from father to son. The Torah traces the kohanim back to Moses’ brother, Aaron, who passed down the status to his male descendants.

It is impossible to turn the testimony of DNA into a definitive account of the past. The process of assemblage, dot-connecting, and interpretation means there will also always be some degree of imagination involved in the construction of genetic history, and choices to make about which story to believe.

The Torah

DNA and the Origin of the Jews

https://www.thetorah.com/article/dna-and-the-origin-of-the-jews

Jews and Palestinians share some DNA markers.

https://www.haaretz.com/science-and-health/2015-10-20/ty-article/palestinians-and-jews-share-genetic-roots/0000017f-dc0e-df9c-a17f-fe1e57730000

3 ( +3 / -0 )

wallaceToday  01:18 pm JST

instead of just giving an opinion post your evidence that Jews are a separate race.

If you have a particular definition for what you believe a race to be that would be a start.

-5 ( +0 / -5 )

painkiller

no, you posted The Jews are a race without a single word to back up your claim. The ball is in your court.

I also posted all people are 99.9% the same when it comes to DNA.

3 ( +3 / -0 )

bass4funk

but the article is about Kanye West.

Would you be such a big fan if he was a democrat instead of a republican? I guess you would be all over him then.

Trump dismissed West as a loony.

2 ( +2 / -0 )

but the article is about Kanye West.

But you’re going on trying to give odd Jewish lectures most of us know. So if you want to get back to talking about Kanye, do so.

Would you be such a big fan if he was a democrat instead of a republican?

If the music is good, I could care less.

Trump dismissed West as a loony.

That’s his opinion. He can think whatever he wants. That’s his 1st amendment right.

-1 ( +1 / -2 )

I also posted all people are 99.9% the same when it comes to DNA.

Biologically speaking there are no human "races" but only a single human race.

https://scienceandsociety.duke.edu/does-race-exist/

In a landmark paper based on the Human Genome Project, scientists showed that there are no “races” but a single human race—not in sociological terms, but according to biology.

The project found that there is more genetic variation within a single population subgroup than between two different population subgroups. For example, there may be more genetic diversity within a population in Asia than between that same population and a different population in Europe.

2 ( +3 / -1 )

wallaceToday  01:30 pm JST

no, you posted The Jews are a race without a single word to back up your claim. The ball is in your court.

I also posted all people are 99.9% the same when it comes to DNA.

Bases on your arguments, which fit into the below definition, Jews are a race.

Ball is not in your court. You were aced.

Race divides human populations into groups often based on physical appearance, social factors and cultural backgrounds.

https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/Race

-4 ( +1 / -5 )

If someone like Trump can become POTUS, it is even scarier that someone like Ye can, too. Only in America.

3 ( +3 / -0 )

The only thing sadder than watching someone struggle through a mental illness is watching people use them for their own political gain. I hope Ye gets help.

2 ( +2 / -0 )

bass4funk

   but the article is about Kanye West.

> But you’re going on trying to give odd Jewish lectures most of us know. So if you want to get back to talking about Kanye, do so.

You do not know what people know, you made claims about Jews being a race and antisemitism is protected by the First Amendment.

I disagreed and posted my comments.

   Would you be such a big fan if he was a democrat instead of a republican?

> If the music is good, I could care less.

You care about it 24/7

   Trump dismissed West as a loony.

> That’s his opinion. He can think whatever he wants. That’s his 1st amendment right.

0 ( +2 / -2 )

Race divides human populations into groups often based on physical appearance, social factors and cultural backgrounds.

This contradicts your previous argument:

Religion does not affect one's race here.

Religion is a perfect example of a social factor, which means that the definition of Race you want to use (a social construct) is definitely affected by Religion.

3 ( +3 / -0 )

"Jews and Arabs are all really children of Abraham," They are the same.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm

2 ( +2 / -0 )

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites