Learn everything you need to know to study Japanese in Japan presented by GaijinPot Study. From the process of enrolling in a Japanese language school to applying for a visa and career opportunities for bilingual foreigners. This webinar will be presented by GaijinPot and IROHA Japanese Language School.
The webinar will be held live online on Thursday Oct 20 from 6:30 p.m. (JST). Participation is free.
In this webinar, we will cover the basics of studying in Japan, including:
- How to choose your ideal Japanese Language school in Japan
- The process and timeline for application, visa, and enrollment
- Part-time jobs available for international students in Japan
- Career opportunities for bilingual foreigners in Japan
- Why you should consider Fukuoka to study Japanese in Japan
- Why you should consider IROHA Japanese Language School to study Japanese
This seminar is designed for people currently living outside of Japan, but we are also able to provide assistance to residents in Japan who are interested in improving their language abilities and enrolling in a school.
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Make sure to take notes of questions you have during the seminar, as we will hold a Q&A session at the end. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about the study abroad process and get first-hand expert advice tailored to your situation.
Trinh Fukuoka / Student Recruitment at IROHA Japanese Language School
Trinh is in charge of student recruitment at IROHA Japanese Language School and welcomes students from more than 15 countries including Europe, America, and other English-speaking countries. She has experience in student recruitment for more than 10 years for both short-term and long-term courses as well as domestic and overseas applicants. She hopes to assist people who wish to come to Japan to study the Japanese language.
Yasuhiro is in charge of business development within GPlusMedia and integrates GPlusMedia with Gakken Group to build up synergy and new services/products across different channels to make it global.
Host: GaijinPot Study
Date: Thursday Oct 20
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
To register for this seminar click on the link below.
- You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
- After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
- Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
- If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
- Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 50 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.
- The date and time shown in the confirmation email is the correct date and time for your time zone, as calculated using your computer’s IP address. There is no need to convert the time shown to your location.
- Our working days and hours are Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Japan Standard Time), excluding Japanese national holidays. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to immediately respond to inquiries received outside of these hours.
- We aren’t able to provide a recording of the webinar. In case you’re unable to attend, please register for a following session. We usually hold webinars on the same topic at least once a month.
- External Link