GPlusMedia (GaijinPot / Real Estate Japan) and Plaza Homes are pleased to present a webinar about buying a home in Japan from overseas.
The seminar will be held online on Saturday August 20 from 11 a.m. (JST). Participation is free.
In this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- Interest Rate
- Tax Benefits and deductions
- How to buy a home in Japan
- Property market trend
- Case study
- Housing Loan
- Eligibility and required documents
- Application process from pre-application to completion
- Affordability assessment
- Pre-loan approval and official-loan approval
- Current loan interest rate (fixed or floating)
- Loan repayment structure
- Target Property types
- Life insurance (danshin) and tax relief
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Make sure to take notes of questions you have during the seminar, as we will hold a Q&A session at the end. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about the home buying process and get first-hand expert advice!
Free, online consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from PLAZA HOMES will contact you.
Our partner, PLAZA HOMES is able to offer personalized consultation, including the following:
- Property information from REINS (the Japanese version of the Multiple Listing Service) as well as additional information from local agents.
- Consulting with banks to find out how much you can borrow.
- Provide Income/Expenditure spreadsheets for properties you are interested in, including costs involved in finding tenants.
Yasuhiro is in charge of business development within GPlusMedia and integrates GPlusMedia with Gakken Group to build up synergy and new services/products across different channels.
Kenji is a General Manager of PLAZA HOMES’s Sales & Purchase division. His goal is to fulfill each client’s individual needs along every step of the property buying or selling process. He has been working in the real estate industry for over 17 years. Initially, he worked for a major real estate agency company (Mitsui Group) in Tokyo for five years. He then spent five years in the UK, where he graduated from university with a Property Studies degree and worked as a real estate agent in London. Developing his skills along with the experience of working overseas has made him confident in achieving his goals to enhance the satisfaction of both his Japanese and foreign clients.
Host: Real Estate Japan
Date: August 20, 11 a.m.
Location: This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
To register for this seminar click on the link below.
- You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
- After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
- Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
- If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
- Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 50 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.
- The date and time shown in the confirmation email is the correct date and time for your time zone, as calculated using your computer’s IP address. There is no need to convert the time shown to your location.
- Our working days and hours are Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Japan Standard Time), excluding Japanese national holidays. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to immediately respond to inquiries received outside of these hours.
- We aren’t able to provide a recording of the webinar. In case you’re unable to attend, please register for a following session. We usually hold webinars on the same topic at least once a month.