Real Estate Japan is pleased to present the next online version of our popular series of seminars for foreigners who are interested in getting started in real estate investment in Japan.
The seminar will be held online on Saturday May 28 from 11 a.m. to 12 noon (JST). Participation is free.
This seminar is designed for beginning investors, but we will also be covering topics relevant to more advanced investors, including: the trends in the Japanese real estate market, the property buying process, financing options, and property values in Japan versus overseas.
This will be a co-presentation by GPlusMedia and PLAZA HOMES.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Presented by PLAZA HOMES
- Real estate investment in Tokyo (residential section)
- Why invest in Tokyo
- Important points for choosing the best property
- Case study
- What to consider if you plan to buy an investment property in Japan
- Housing loans vs investment loans in Japan
- Which banks offer financing options to foreigners
- How to purchase properties in Japan
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Free, online consultations are available by appointment
Our partner is able to provide highly personalized consultations based on your unique situation. For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from PLAZA HOMES will contact you.
Properties currently for sale
All the agents listing properties on Real Estate Japan are able to assist clients in English and Japanese; some of our partner agents are also able to communicate in Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Before attending the seminar, you may want to look through properties currently available on Real Estate Japan to see if there are any of interest. If so, you can inquire directly to the agent handling the listing by filling out the inquiry form on the property detail page. Please click the links below to see current listings:
Real Estate Japan regularly publishes articles on buying, selling, and investing in property in Japan, covering a wide of topics from data and market reports to macroeconomic trends and featured properties from around the country.
Here are a few of our most popular articles on home buying:
- Guide to buying a home in Japan
- Mortgage loan tax deduction incentives for homeowners to be extended in 2022
- Tokyo apartment market forecast: Trends to watch for in 2022
- Kansai apartment market forecast: Trends to watch for in 2022
- Top 10 places outside Tokyo, for foreign homebuyers in Japan
- Average price of an apartment in Japan in 2021 — Ranked by Prefecture
- Questions to ask when buying a condominium in Japan
- What to ask before buying a vacant house in Japan
- Akiya banks in Japan: Links to vacant house databases by prefecture
- Where do foreigners want to buy homes in Tokyo? Here are the Top 5 most popular stations
- Buying a renovated traditional wooden house in Kyoto: Answers to FAQs about Kyoto Machiya
Please visit the Resources section to see all of our articles.
Masanobu is a Sales Agent in Plaza Homes' Sales & Purchase division. His goal is to carefully handle secure transactions, from contract to post-closing follow-up. He has been working in the real estate industry for over 20 years. Initially he worked for a US real estate service company (CBRE Group) in Tokyo for 12 years. He has experience in sales brokerage, leasing, and property management of office buildings and residential properties in Japan. With experience in a wide range of property businesses, his strength is in providing advice on everything from private to corporate transactions, and from residential leasing to building investment. He is skilled in giving property advice, based on his many years of experience working with a large number of clients, from young couples to experienced investors.
Yasuhiro is in charge of business development within GPlusMedia and integrates GPlusMedia with Gakken Group to build up synergy and new services/products across different channels.
Host: Real Estate Japan
Date: May 28, 11 a.m.
Location: This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo.
To register for this seminar click on the link below.
- You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
- After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
- Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
- If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
- Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 30 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.
- External Link