GaijinPot/Real Estate Japan is pleased to present a webinar on how to rent an apartment in Japan and the main issues foreigners face when looking for housing in Japan.
When & Where
- Host: GaijinPot / Real Estate Japan (GPlusMedia)
- Date: January 31, Tuesday
- Time: 6 p.m. (JST)
- Location: This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
- Admission: Free
- Seats: 50
Whether you’re currently living in Japan or overseas, if you want to learn about the housing market and how to rent an apartment in Japan, this seminar is designed for you.
In this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- Is there any difference between Japanese and American apartment layout terms?
- What is the difference between an Ordinary leasing contract and a Fixed-term leasing contract?
- Are utilities included in rent or setting up utilities is necessary?
- What are the restoration and general cleaning fees when moving out?
Kazuhiro Otsubo / Licensed Real Estate Agent ・Chief
Kazuhiro used to live in the U.S. for his graduate studies and really enjoyed life over there by renting a big house with his friends. On the other hand, after coming back from the U.S., he felt that the quality of living in Japan was not so attractive, especially in the rental housing market. As he was interested in the business field of directly communicating with customers/clients, he pursued his career mainly in the Real Estate business and joined Plaza Homes in 2016. Kazuhiro has been working with rental units for many expats at Plaza Homes with a motto to provide service from the client’s point of view.
Yasuhiro Kitagawa / CBDO
Yasuhiro is in charge of business development within GPlusMedia and integrates GPlusMedia with Gakken Group to build up synergy and new services/products across different channels to make it global.
How to Register
To register for this seminar, click here.
- You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
- After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
- Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
- If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
- Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 50 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.
- The date and time shown in the confirmation email are the correct date and time for your time zone, as calculated using your computer’s IP address. There is no need to convert the time shown to your location.
- Our working days and hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm (Japan Standard Time), excluding Japanese national holidays. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to immediately respond to inquiries received outside of these hours.
- We aren’t able to provide a recording of the webinar. In case you’re unable to attend, please register for a following session. We usually hold webinars on the same topic at least once a month.
- External Link