Fried chicken in Japan is often this one extra food item added to other meals regardless of the season, not only because its size is usually perfect for the addition, but also because in recent years it has become easily available from fast food chains to convenience stores.
In search of the best of the best fried chicken, Oricon Gourmet conducted a survey asking a total of 1,040 people about the best chicken they have tasted over the last three months. Here are the top 10 favorite fried chicken items.
- Juicy Chicken Select (McDonald’s)
- Famichiki (Family Mart)
- iCon' Chicken SNACK (McDonald’s)
- Original Chicken (KFC)
- L-Chiki (Lawson)
- Mos Chicken (Mos Burger)
- Shaka Shaka Chicken Cheese (McDonald’s)
- Spicy Chicken (Family Mart)
- Shaka Shaka Chicken Black Pepper Flavor (McDonald’s)
- ‘Colonel’ Crispy (KFC)