All Nippon Airways (ANA) and the Pokemon Company have teamed up under the "Pokemon Air Adventures" to launch its specially painted Pikachu Jet NH on June 4. The collaboration will include a series of special products and services including original goods and inflight entertainment.
With easing travel restrictions, the "Pokmon Air Adventures" is a project set to elevate the excitement of travel with the world of Pokemon. This new endeavor is a testament to the company's unwavering commitment for people to experience the joy of travel and the pleasure of mobility once again.
The ANA Group believes in connecting people and communities through travel and we are delighted to introduce the "Pikachu Jet NH", with hopes to rekindle the joy and excitement among our customers.
The following is a list of routes that may be operated from June 4 to October 28, 2023. The routes are subject to change due to changes in operations.
● Haneda - Bangkok (NH847/NH850/NH849/NH848)
● Haneda - Singapore (NH841/NH844/NH843/NH842)
● Haneda - Jakarta (NH855/NH856)
● Haneda - Manila (NH869/NH870)
● Haneda - Ho Chi Minh City (NH891/NH892)
● Haneda - Delhi (NH837/NH838)
● Haneda - Sydney (NH879/NH880/NH889/NH890)
● Haneda - Vancouver (NH116/NH115)
● Haneda - Honolulu (NH186/NH185)
The interior cabin design of the "Pikachu Jet NH" and original goods to be distributed to passengers will be announced at a later date.
For details and updates, please visit the special website: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/international/theme/pikachujet/© Japan Today
Login to comment