A male customer eating at a ramen restaurant in Tokyo’s Katsushika Ward was taken to hospital following an explosion inside the eatery on Tuesday night.
According to police, the incident occurred at a ramen shop located near JR Kanamachi Station at around 9:30 p.m., Fuji TV reported. Police said the explosion was caused by a gas venting operation to remove a gas cylinder attached to a portable stove.
There were several people inside the restaurant at the time. The man taken to hospital suffered an ear injury.© Japan Today