politics

Kremlin slams Japan's 'unfriendly' stance amid G7 oil price cap talk

119 Comments

The requested article has expired, and is no longer available. Any related articles, and user comments are shown below.

© Thomson Reuters 2022.

©2022 GPlusMedia Inc.

119 Comments

Comments have been disabled You can no longer respond to this thread.

Russia being upset with you, you must be doing something right.

9 ( +24 / -15 )

I would say "unfriendly" is invading an independent country, killing their families and children and bombing maternity hospitals. But what do I know?

8 ( +21 / -13 )

"We have reached an agreement that the international community will establish a system in which the price of Russian oil will be capped at about half the current price, and the international community will not buy or allow the purchase of oil above that level," Kishida said

So if Russia did not agree to sell at the price cap those who are in agreement are committing themselves not to buy.

Doesn't look good

7 ( +7 / -0 )

I support maximum pain for Russia. Don't know if this will be enough, but it's a start.

6 ( +22 / -16 )

The vassal states must bow to their US master.

No Democracies will not bow to dictatorships, there fixed that for you

6 ( +13 / -7 )

Oh they want friends?

5 ( +11 / -6 )

You are absolutely correct. It’s about G7 economic growth and restraining Russia not about supporting Ukraine.

At the moment supporting Ukraine = restraining Russia

5 ( +10 / -5 )

Russia could also respond by increasing the price of gas - or to stop the supply of gas. That will put EU countries in real trouble for the winter, because there is no other source to replace Russian gas.

The Russians are switching off Nordstream 1 for standard maintenance from July 11th to the 21st. This happens every July - right now the German government is in a state of "alarm" that it won't be switched back on.

Kishida went a bit too far with his remark about capping the Russian oil price.

He's entering Liz Truss territory here.

4 ( +17 / -13 )

Pesky Peskov vomiting russian lies and disinformation again.

Anything that reduces russias ability to attack its neighbours so much the better.

4 ( +14 / -10 )

The free world cannot reward nations who illegally invade, brutally attack and occupy sovereign nations. Japan and the western world have done the right thing in supporting independent Ukraine.

This is going to be long term and Japan and her allies will adapt. Fascist Russia, being a pariah state shunned by the free world, is going to feel the squeeze. I hope their citizens enjoy living on their knees, being propped up and controlled by China.

4 ( +12 / -8 )

What Russia did to Japan with Sakhalin-2 wasn't exactly "friendly" either. Russia can take a hike. They brought all this upon themselves.

3 ( +17 / -14 )

The less we have from Russia the better. We need to exclude them from the international community.

3 ( +18 / -15 )

It’s still a dubious idea. If the EU could control the price of Russian oil, then they control the price of oil worldwide because the price world wide would be capped at that price and then you could buy it from Russia for that price.

And if the EU could set the price of oil, why not set it at $20/barrel? See what the Saudis would say

3 ( +10 / -7 )

In the first 5 months of this year, the Russian economy grew by 0.5%.

In the first quarter of this year the Russian economy actually grew by 3.5%. Most of that occurred before February 24.

After the war started?

March: +1.2%

April: -2.4%

May: -4.3%

We don't have June data yet, but its not looking good.

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/monthly-gdp-yoy

3 ( +6 / -3 )

Soviet Union became the West's Ally during WW2 how did that turn out after the war was over?

So your argument is that the world would have been better off if we'd just let Hitler win WW2 , and therefore we should just let Putin win this one?

3 ( +7 / -4 )

Yet the Kremlin doesn't consider murdering Ukrainians in the streets of Ukraine as being "unfriendly".

Pretty strange ideas of friendliness they've got in the Kremlin.

3 ( +9 / -6 )

You forgot 4 , somehow with all the weapons Ukraine manages to win

And:

5 Russia stops where it is and we are again back at war in a few decades as Ukraine this time seeks revenge.

Both of these were covered under #1:

1) Continue with the sanctions as-is, in an attempt to help Ukraine

You stated above you support #3:

3) Step back and let Russia do whatever they want with Ukraine

3 ( +8 / -5 )

Have you seen the videos from cities the Russians have taken? Even MSM shills are beginning to show them.

Yes, the Ukrainians are enjoying being murdered in the streets of their own country. Got it.

In other words, not being sarcastic.

Just being a realist. Russia is inept.

3 ( +8 / -5 )

Oil futures are down over 20% in the last month (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BZ=F?p=BZ=F&.tsrc=fin-srch). Same story for wheat.

2 ( +5 / -3 )

Everyone knows why the G7 are doing this, right? For US interests because the US has the capability of supplying the world with gas and oil and supplanting the reliance on Russia. And Canada to a lesser extent., which would basically destroy the Kremlin. They’re playing the long game.

2 ( +8 / -6 )

You think the so called "democratic world" could simply declare war on Russia and destroy it?

Look at how inept Russia's military has shown itself to be. Ukraine is holding them off by themselves.

*"What's as big as a house, burns 20 liters of fuel every hour, puts out a #"%! load of smoke and noise, and cuts an apple in three pieces? A Soviet machine made to cut apples into FOUR pieces!"*

2 ( +7 / -5 )

The Ukraine war shows how pointless to make deals with Russia. They never keep their word. When it is convenient like at the end of WW2 the Russians broke the nonaggression treaty. Also the treaty of nonaggression with Ukraine. Japan needs to pull out of Russia now. Putin could take our citizens as hostages.

2 ( +6 / -4 )

And if Ukraine manages to push Russia out this time, what next, Russia raises a bigger army more weapons and heads west for revenge again.

Oh, so we should appease Russia and let them take over foreign nations without comment.

While it's clear that you feel this way, it's also very clear that the Democratic world doesn't. Fortunately they didn't during WWII either.

2 ( +6 / -4 )

Do people realise that the last government was ousted in a coup ? that the present government has banned and sized assets of opposition parties ? that they have made agreements and constantly renege on them? that they they have turned a blind eye to treatment certain minorities ? This was all in the news years before Russia invaded.

The west need to pull their heads and objectively look at what they are supposedly protecting, the Ukraine is as bad as the Russia.

No, of course not.

It's all about the "feelings".

2 ( +5 / -3 )

If Ukraine wasnt supported how long would this war would have lasted?

2 ( +5 / -3 )

Boycott all products that are Russian!

Russia is finished in my eyes!

1 ( +15 / -14 )

Russia's former president Dmitry Medvedev warned on Tuesday that global oil prices might exceed $300-$400 per barrel if the price cap proposals were implemented.

….

Russia setting prices according to countries being ‘amenable’ means that China will be able to produce goods at a rate much lower than Japan.

Japan’s economy is already tanking and this winter is going to be particularly tough as well.

Prices in Japan are set to rise dramatically…

1 ( +11 / -10 )

When has Russia ever been friendly to Japan? Take a long walk on a short pier, Dmitry.

1 ( +11 / -10 )

The rest are white Europeans countries and their 4 former White European dominated countries the USA, Canada Australia and New Zealand. Less than 40 countries.

Representing 70% of global GDP, with China & India representing 2/3 of the remaining.

Economic sanctions and military assistance is still the way to counter Russia; isolate them, impoverish them and keep killing their soldiers.

1 ( +11 / -10 )

The so-called "price cap" isn't happeneing. China and India have explicitly rejected it. The sanctions war isn't happening either. It's turned out to be a sanctions rout. Europe is going down hard. Ukraine has nothing to do with Japan. Maybe Japan still has time to withdraw from the sanctions rout. Obviously Kishida won't back down. The Japanese economy will go down in flames before Kishida backs down but isn't there any group within the government who value the self preservation of the Japanese economy above saving face who'll get rid of Kishida?

1 ( +7 / -6 )

So are we to take that as meaning now that military colonial rule is over we can now tell the rest of the world what to do because we have more money!

Obviously not,, because as you pointed out the majority of nations are not imposing sanctions on Russia.

Is that what you are trying to point out? It sure seems that way.

I think it's what you want me to point out, but it's not.

Hope that helps

1 ( +4 / -3 )

yeah there's a little thing called BRICS making sanctions pretty pointless....

1 ( +6 / -5 )

We have three options on how to proceed. You are supporting number 3?

1) Continue with the sanctions as-is, in an attempt to help Ukraine

2) Declare war with Russia, destroy the nation, and thereby defend Ukraine

3) Step back and let Russia do whatever they want with Ukraine

Fortunately the democratic world is not made up of fatalistic pessimists, or the Ukrainian people would all be dead already.

I don't usually reply to such utter nonsense but I was interested in #2. You think the so called "democratic world" could simply declare war on Russia and destroy it? Just like that? Are you being sarcastic or do you have a severely inflated sense of the military power of the "democratic world".

1 ( +8 / -7 )

The war and sanctions are causing serious harm to the world economy and no one will be a winner we will all lose.

Yes, this is the predicament that Putin has led the world to. Nobody wins, everybody loses.

1 ( +4 / -3 )

It pays to learn your history.

From your earlier comment, the lesson you seem to have drawn from history is that the west should have just let Hitler win WW2 and somehow this would have made the world a better place. And from this you conclude that we should likewise allow Putin to conquer Ukraine. Because we'll all be better off by just leaving the madman to attack and conquer whatever countries he likes and its better for us not to get involved.

I'm not sure that anyone with an actual understanding of history would support that argument.

1 ( +4 / -3 )

Cut all trade off from Japan, problem solved.

1 ( +5 / -4 )

It is why it has been called MAD

Mutually Assured Destruction.

You don't seem to realize that "mutual" means both ways.

1 ( +6 / -5 )

Redstorm

Today 01:53 pm JST

You should read before posting.

You are referring to serfdom, yes a for of slavery but strictly internal,

Unlike western countries where bought and sold slave taken from Africa.

Serfs were bound to the area they worked, only the Royalty and nobility had serfs and selling was basically not permitted ( in actually it did happen) but buying and selling separating families selling the children, was not part of serfdom

But technically it was still slavery.

1 ( +4 / -3 )

Any slave is when a human being is owned by another and is not free to enjoy their liberty and life. Even today, millions remain in slavery. Just because the slaves in Russia were not Africans does not make them any less of a slave.

1 ( +3 / -2 )

1glenn

Today 05:58 pm JST

With Russian weakness on display for the world to see, this is the time for Japan to push to get its northern islands back

Is everyone not seeing reality?

Weakness, it is about to complete the capture of nearly 30% of Ukraine.

I have no idea how any reasonably logical person can look at loss after loss by Ukraine and claim Russia is in a moment of weakness.

1 ( +7 / -6 )

ClippetyClop

Today 06:13 pm JST

So your feelings are Russia has no right to feel it's zone is threatened but whenever the USA does, it has the right to

> No. Who has even stated this here?

> Again though, it’s irrelevant

Of course you say irrelevant!

Because like with all the other countries the USA and it's Allies are again saying:

" Do as we say, not as we do" and you and the rest will just try and brush that fact under the carpet.

Only one problem Russia isn't Serbia where the western nations can just push it around.

Amazing how Kosovo Albanians have the right to independence but not ethnic Russians in Ukraine or any other Easter Russian leaning area that has declared themselves independent from their original country.

Funny how only western leaning countries that separate get recognized by the west.

I mean seriously amazing!

The hypocrisy is so thick it wouldn't even pass through a sieve with holes the size of a basketball.

1 ( +6 / -5 )

Kishida went a bit too far with his remark about capping the Russian oil price. He just wanted to say something that would please the US.

0 ( +14 / -14 )

G7 economies: on track to grow this year

rainyday

Are you sure about this?? Because it really doesn't look like that to me.

0 ( +8 / -8 )

This isn't to say that their economies are doing great, growth rates would be higher without the war, inflation, etc. But its a huge contrast to Russia, where the economy is expecting a very high contraction.

In the first 5 months of this year, the Russian economy grew by 0.5%. One of the few major economies growing. China, India, Brazil, Argentina are the others. Only countries which refused to join the sanctions war and Russia itself are growing.

0 ( +6 / -6 )

According to the Russian government, or the official state-owned Sputnik media channel on Telegram, the Russia economy grew by 0.5% in the first 5 months of this year. It also said growth is picking up.

Oh well if the Russian government is saying it, then it has to be true, right?

0 ( +6 / -6 )

Russia is an unfriendly nation in the middle of invading a peaceful smaller neighbor. Does Russia think this accusation will make Japan act differently towards it? If Russia wanted friendly relations with other nations the first step would be stop it's invasion and withdraw all forces from Ukraine.

Russia is getting treatment from the international community that is entirely appropriate for its hostile actions. Complain to someone who cares. Perhaps Xi will spare a tear or two for Russia's treatment by the wider world.

0 ( +5 / -5 )

rainyday

Today 11:55 am JST

The war and sanctions are causing serious harm to the world economy and no one will be a winner we will all lose.

> Yes, this is the predicament that Putin has led the world to. Nobody wins, everybody loses.

Really!

No fan of Putin probably my 3rd least favourite person in the world but as far as I know it wasn't Putin imposing sanctions and it is the sanction not the war that is causing the vast majority of the world's problems right now.

It isn't Putin that has decided to be the world police and tell 7 billion people what they should do.

That is on the western governments that are still treating the rest of the world like children as if their colonial era is still in effect.

And again have sanctions worked on North Korea, Iran Cuba, etc...? No! North Korea still managed to get nukes and missiles, Iran is still there and nothing changed, Cuba still there nothing changed.

But sanctions on Russia with more resources, self-sufficient in food, power weapons, etc...is suddenly going to put it hands up a say " I give up" but not North Korea, Cuba or Iran.

If people believe that then they must also still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny!

0 ( +5 / -5 )

Strangerland

Today 12:47 pm JST

It is why it has been called MAD

> Mutually Assured Destruction.

> You don't seem to realize that "mutual" means both ways.

Actually I do, it is you that doesn't.

You are the one pushing for war with Russia which will end up nuclear.

Do you read what you write before posting?

0 ( +6 / -6 )

Shame on Russia!

boycott everything Russian!!

0 ( +5 / -5 )

Strangerland

Today 01:22 pm JST

Russia has always tended to say "this is our zone, if you stay out we stay in"

> And how does their invasion of a foreign nation, this year, fit into your narrative?

Like what Nations Iraq, Vietnam, Syria?

Lets see Afghanistan, yes Ukraine today yes once part of Emperial Russia the the Soviet Union yep, next?????

Now would you like to compare Russia list with USA France, UK Germany?

I bet their list are far far far longer.

0 ( +5 / -5 )

against the Ottoman Empire in the Black Sea region (off an on from the 16th to late 19th century),

Wait it was a bit the opposite!

The Ottoman using the Crimean Khanate to regularly raid what was Southern Russia (today's Ukraine) to take slaves, food and livestock.

Russia on multiple occasions had to fight to stop this until it had enough and took Crimea

A bit simplistic my explanation but roughly it was like that

It wasn't Russia expanding as much as it was ending the constant raids.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

ian

Today 04:44 pm JST

"We have reached an agreement that the international community will establish a system in which the price of Russian oil will be capped at about half the current price, and the international community will not buy or allow the purchase of oil above that level," Kishida said

> So if Russia did not agree to sell at the price cap those who are in agreement are committing themselves not to buy.

> Doesn't look good

Basically a little less than 40 countries mostly in Europe agree not to buy Russian oil unless it is really cheap.

But I thought they had already agreed not to buy any?!

They keep using this phony "international community" joke.

Over 155 of the 195 countries in the world are not on board or following the Sanctions.

What next will these western governments issue arrest warrants for Indian and Chinese, etc .. business leaders that violate these unilateral sanctions?

The USA just tried that with Iran sanctions on the CEO of Huawei and even buddy Buddy Canadian courts refused extradition.

0 ( +5 / -5 )

You stated earlier “Russia has always tended to say "this is our zone, if you stay out we stay in", and when it was reasonably pointed out that Russia is currently invading / annexing a sovereign nation your answer was Vietnam, Iraq, 19th century Africa.

Yes correct, would you like more Nicaragua, Grenada, etc.

The USA considers these areas "Their zone" and it has often done everything from supporting coups to invasion to secure it's self proclaimed zones.

But when Russia does the same we get all hot under the collar.

Can you tell me when in History did Ukraine ever exist as a country?

The answer is not until 1991 and at the time is was quite clear it was remaining close to the east and Russia.

So your feelings are Russia has no right to feel it's zone is threatened but whenever the USA does, it has the right to defend its interests.

Remember it is Ukraine's biggest supporter that has regularly invaded, bombed, sanctioned, etc.. independent countries under the excuse of protecting it's citizens or interests.

Funny how everyone accepts that but not when others do it.

The word hypocrisy comes to mind.

0 ( +6 / -6 )

G7 checkers Russia chess.

G7 economies: on track to grow this year

Russian economy: on track to shrink by 10-15%

Guess Russia sucks at chess.

-1 ( +20 / -21 )

G7 checkers Russia chess.

G7 economies: on track to grow this year

Russian economy: on track to shrink by 10-15%

Guess Russia sucks at chess.

You are absolutely correct. It’s about G7 economic growth and restraining Russia not about supporting Ukraine.

-1 ( +10 / -11 )

It’s still a dubious idea

the leak says it was a Macron brain fart. But the G7 is so out of options they'd float anything.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-06-26/russian-oil-putin-would-never-agree-to-capping-prices#xj4y7vzkg

-1 ( +3 / -4 )

Yes number one and number two most corrupt countries in Europe but only one is getting billions from western countries without oversight, only one was before the war said to be untrustworthy but is suddenly the poster child for democracy!

Yeah, because only one of them is at least trying to improve itself, only one of them is demonstrating its commitment to change things by joining international institutions that will force it to take concrete action against corruption and only one of them is being invaded by an even more corrupt state which is seeking to impose its even more corrupt form of government on it.

Suddenly all The corruption, lies, complaints about hardline nationalism become part of a collective amnesia in Europe, North America, etc ..

Yeah, its almost like some intervening event occurred which caused a sudden change to the calculus, isn't it?

I don't like or care for both they have been at the tit for tat vendetta in that region for well over a thousand years, it will not stop regardless who wins because in a few years it will start again with the losing side trying to win this time.

To be honest, i didn't really care about the differences between these two countries much before February 24th either. And if Russia hadn't launched an all out war of conquest, I'd probably still be of that opinion.

But now we are faced with a major country invading its neighbors to take their territory from them by force and this is something that I do have a major concern with since our international system can't survive if that becomes the new norm.

-1 ( +5 / -6 )

Yeah, because only one of them is at least trying to improve itself,

If you believe that I can sell you beach property in Puvirnituq great for a tropical resort.

only one of them is demonstrating its commitment to change things by joining international institutions

Was that before or after not implementing the Minks 2 agreement and creating laws against the Russian language and culture, and making war criminals like OUN UPA National heroes?

that will force it to take concrete action against corruption and only one of them is being invaded by an even more corrupt state which is seeking to impose its even more corrupt form of government on it.

As I said just because Russia invaded doesn't change the fact Ukraine was/is corrupt, was/is ethnic centric nationalistic.

Russia and Ukraine deserve each other let them pound eachother into dust we need to stay out, it doesn't matter who wins because the loser will hold a grudge and this will start all over again, WW1 and WW2 are the best examples but the fact Ukrainian and Russian have been at this for well over 1000 years is a big clue this will not stop.

-1 ( +7 / -8 )

rainyday

Today 10:55 am JST

According to the Russian government, or the official state-owned Sputnik media channel on Telegram, the Russia economy grew by 0.5% in the first 5 months of this year. It also said growth is picking up.

> Oh well if the Russian government is saying it, then it has to be true, right?

I am not an economist so I am really just asking.

We see the figures and numbers you and other toss around.

We know the IMF is just a tool for the west.

But here is where things get strange and one can cherry pick the information.

GDP then inflation, so Russia had massive inflation prior to the invasion, the west had deflation or stagnant now Russia's inflation rate is dropping fast and the West's inflation rates are skyrocketing.

As far as I can tell any gains Russia is making by lower inflation is offset by lower GDP growth and Any GDP growth in the west is completely negated by a faster growing inflation.

So seems we can see it 2 ways nothing has changed or everyone looses.

But globally things are not looking good in January the IMF predicted 5.1% global growth now that has changed to 2.6% and the longer the war and sanctions continue the predictions are it could fall into the negative growth.

Cherry picking to make a point doesn't change the facts.

The war and sanctions are causing serious harm to the world economy and no one will be a winner we will all lose.

-1 ( +7 / -8 )

Look at how inept Russia's military has shown itself to be. Ukraine is holding them off by themselves.

In other words, not being sarcastic. Luckily you are in a small minority otherwise I'd pray to god to have mercy on our souls.

-1 ( +5 / -6 )

Kyo wa heiwa dayo ne

Today 12:27 pm JST

And how many nukes would it take to destroy Russia the largest country in the world with 11 timezones?

Does it matter?

Just Russian subs carry 16 missiles with 6 warheds each and if you wiped out their country and families you can bet they will use those as revenge that is on top of the land based ones that get off before destruction.

It is why it has been called MAD

Mutually Assured Destruction.

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

ClippetyClop

Today 01:20 pm JST

Russia was almost always content on being an empire in its own region with little ambition to go too far outside.

> I thought history was your strong point? Seems not, this is beyond even what Kremlin shills might say

> Russia has always tended to say "this is our zone, if you stay out we stay in"”

> ’Our Zone’ presumably means all the countries that they keep invading.

> is Ukraine their zone?

> Your justifications for the invasion are getting substantially weaker

Please point out when Russia invaded Africa, Asia, etc...where were Russia's plantations, it slave colonies, etc...

Ukraine their zone?

Do you read history.

I would suggest starting with Kievan Rus federation and moving up in time to today, I think you may find the answer in there.

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

Slavery, by contrast, was an ancient institution in Russia and effectively was abolished in the 1720s. Serfdom, which began in 1450, evolved into near-slavery in the eighteenth century and was finally abolished in 1906.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/abs/cambridge-world-history-of-slavery/russian-slavery-and-serfdom-14501804/913BE836084D8FA66B76BFBAADF77BB1

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Wait it was a bit the opposite!

The Ottoman using the Crimean Khanate to regularly raid what was Southern Russia (today's Ukraine) to take slaves, food and livestock.

Well, the Ottomans and Russians fought more than a dozen wars with each other in the region (and also in the Balkans) over the course of 300 years, I can't profess to know the immediate casus beli of each of them, nor am i taking a side in any of them, but the fact was that these were wars between two empires, both of which wanting to maximize their territorial gains at the expense of the other. Russia seemed to have been quite happy to play that game. The idea that the sole goal of every war Russia ever fought was just to defend local Slavic peoples from foreign raids or whatever, which seems to be what you are implying, doesn't square with the historical evidence.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Peskov looks very arrogant in the photo above. It's like he's saying non-verbally: Yes, I know I'm lying, but I don't care! What are you going to do about it?!

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Do people realise that the last government was ousted in a coup ? that the present government has banned and sized assets of opposition parties ? that they have made agreements and constantly renege on them? that they they have turned a blind eye to treatment certain minorities ? This was all in the news years before Russia invaded.

The west need to pull their heads and objectively look at what they are supposedly protecting, the Ukraine is as bad as the Russia.

-1 ( +6 / -7 )

not a good situation for poland and Lithuania tho as they could easily become separated from the rest of NATO and become Russia again.

Poland has now turned its attention to more domestic matters.

As I have pointed out multiple times, Ukraine made the ethnic cleansing groups OUN UPA National heroes and Poland passed laws to counter this.

Now refugees in Poland are setting up Ukrainian communities in "formerly" disputed border areas with Ukraine schools businesses and teaching the pro OUN UPA Ukrainian government policies.

Which in Poland is illegal,

Poland is now worried it may not be able to get the Ukrainian to leave ( remember "formerly" disputed territory which hardline Ukrainian Nationalists still claim is theirs,

Look up The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth to this day Ukrainian Nationalists still want revenge and all the territory they claim should be Ukraine.

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

@strangerland

MAD

You don't seem to realize

Of course he realizes and that's precisely why he said mutually assured destruction.

It really helps to have attention to detail perhaps you might try sometime.

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

quercetum

Today 03:30 pm JST

I never made any statements saying I support the invasion, I never made any claims to justify it.

> They are giving the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.

> This is the straw man

The only real strawman is say that my fact are somehow trying to create a strawman scenario.

You or the others resort to either name calling, or accusations that you cannot point to a single piece of evidence to back up.

It is amazing I point out facts I have even give the sources of these facts all non Kremlin most from western sources and instead of arguing the facts you can only go after me in a personal way.

Here is a fact try making sense of this.

Both Russia and Ukraine agree Russia has several thousand Ukrainian POWs ( the red cross has confirmed the identity of 6,000 of around 10,000.)

Russia claims most just crossed the lines and surendered AKA deserted but no independent confirmation

So even Ukraine admits at least 6,000 if their soldiers are POWs.

Now until late June Ukraine didn't even have a POW camp but claimed thousands of Russian troops were deserting, Ukraine parades one or to infront of the tv cameras the end.

Ukraine now says it needs the POW camp because of the number of prisoners, BBC reported this June 22 and the single and only POW camp in Ukraine has around 500 prisoners.

The Swiss red cross asked about POWs and Ukraine said it had around 600 to 700.

So if Russian troops are deserting in large numbers like the Ukrainian government says and western media where are they?

The Ukrainian deserters are POWs in Russian did the Russian deserters just vanish and why does Russia have more than 10 times the number of POWs than Ukraine.

See how facts and reality matter.

You cannot give a simple answer because nothing claimed by either side can be trusted.

-1 ( +5 / -6 )

With Russian weakness on display for the world to see, this is the time for Japan to push to get its northern islands back.

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

Can you tell me when in History did Ukraine ever exist as a country?The answer is not until 1991 and at the time is was quite clear it was remaining close to the east and Russia.

Irrelevant, again

Ukraine is a sovereign country and Russia has no justification in invading it

So your feelings are Russia has no right to feel it's zone is threatened but whenever the USA does, it has the right to

-1 ( +5 / -6 )

So your feelings are Russia has no right to feel it's zone is threatened but whenever the USA does, it has the right to

No. Who has even stated this here?

Again though, it’s irrelevant.

You can point your finger at whatever nation you like, it will not justify or even explain Russias attempt to annex an independent nation.

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

Is any of this really effective?

Russia is still continuing its foolish efforts in Ukraine, prices around the globe are rising and some nations are running out of food and money.

I am sure there are greater minds out there, but I do wonder if there are better options.

-2 ( +6 / -8 )

Are you sure about this?? Because it really doesn't look like that to me.

All members of the G7 are forecast to have positive growth in GDP this year by the IMF, and all but the UK are forecast to be positive next year too (UK forecast is for 0% growth in 2023).

This isn't to say that their economies are doing great, growth rates would be higher without the war, inflation, etc. But its a huge contrast to Russia, where the economy is expecting a very high contraction.

-2 ( +6 / -8 )

@OssanAmerica

What Russia did to Japan with Sakhalin-2

Nope !

That's incorrect.

If Japan had remained neutral and not sanctioned Russia or imposed tariffs The Sakhalin-2 issue wouldn't be an issue !

Japan has been bamboozled by the USA into thinking Japan will become leader of Asia.

-2 ( +10 / -12 )

Dango bong

Today 09:46 am JST

rise of the Nazis

> Yeah all those Nazis in the Ukraine voted for a Jewish President, go figure lol

This shows how people don't know their facts and history.

Today we think Fascist/Nazi= anti Jewish.

But in reality it wasn't and prior to the German version, Fascists Italy didn't have these ideas or laws.

The difference is that just because Zelensky is Jewish doesn't mean a good portion of the political sector isn't Fascist/Nationalist.

The president is elected by the people not the political leaders.

Zelensky is in a very bad position.

If he makes any deal to end the war you can bet your last dollar we will be hearing the same things we heard following Germany's loss in WW1 blaming the Jews.

I refer you to 2015 when the Ukrainian government made the OUN UPA National heroes.

Here is what the OUN UPA platform said:

ethnic Russians, Poles, and Jews that are hostile to us are to be destroyed in struggle, particularly those opposing the regime, by means of: deporting them to their own lands, eradicating their intelligentsia, which is not to be admitted to any governmental positions, and overall preventing any creation of this intelligentsia (e.g. access to education etc)... Jews are to be isolated, removed from governmental positions in order to prevent sabotage... Those who are deemed necessary may only work under strict supervision and removed from their positions for slightest misconduct... Jewish assimilation is not possible.

Ukraine chose to make those that wrote and tried to implement the about using violence national heroes.

-2 ( +7 / -9 )

We have many that keep comparing Putin and his actions as similar to that of AH before WW2.

Well on the flip side of the same coin.

Once the war started all the complaints regarding Nationalism, corrupt, ethnic discrimination, etc...by the EU, UK, Poland, even the USA suddenly became moot points similar how suddenly the Soviet Union became the West's Ally during WW2 how did that turn out after the war was over?

Perhaps people may start to see both these two are not worth us getting involved, they are both corrupt, rotten from the core and have been at it for well over 1000 years and they will repeat this again and again.

As the leader of a former French colony in North Africa put it.

"We got dragged into 2 world war because of European vendettas"

"This time they cannot make us get involved "

" Let them fix their own problems "

I fully agree.

-2 ( +7 / -9 )

Russia and Ukraine deserve each other let them pound eachother into dust we need to stay out

We have three options on how to proceed. You are supporting number 3?

1) Continue with the sanctions as-is, in an attempt to help Ukraine

2) Declare war with Russia, destroy the nation, and thereby defend Ukraine

3) Step back and let Russia do whatever they want with Ukraine

Fortunately the democratic world is not made up of fatalistic pessimists, or the Ukrainian people would all be dead already.

-2 ( +7 / -9 )

Russia: We think that Japan is being very unfriendly and disrespectful towards Russia. We demand to be treated fairly!

Seriously?! Meanwhile, Russia invades its weaker neighbors and commits horrible atrocities against them.

-2 ( +5 / -7 )

Yet the Kremlin doesn't consider murdering Ukrainians in the streets of Ukraine as being "unfriendly".

Pretty strange ideas of friendliness they've got in the Kremlin.

Have you seen the videos from cities the Russians have taken? Even MSM shills are beginning to show them. The local people seem very satisfied with the turn of events. The only complaint they have is that it didn't happen 8 years ago.

-2 ( +5 / -7 )

The lesson was WW1 and that never seemed to get through the European think skull.

The harsh treatment of the looser created the opportunity for Hitler and his kind.

Yup, that is basically correct.

The revenge created the Soviet Union, the revenge created the Facist groups including in what is present day Ukraine (look up OUN UPA) and added to the vendetta list and cooperation with Germany then the again revenge for that followed by occupation now revenge for that and another war.

Yup, revenge is bad. Agree with you there.

And if Ukraine manages to push Russia out this time, what next, Russia raises a bigger army more weapons and heads west for revenge again.

Yes, I agree that is an important question to ask. A defeated Russia may evolve like a defeated Germany did after 1918 and result in another war erupting later on as Russia seeks to avenge its loss.

But history has examples other than post-1918 Germany to draw from. France in the 1950s and 1960s comes to mind. In the same way that Russia's polity has a bruised pride from the collapse of the USSR, France at that time was still hurting from the humiliation of its defeat in 1940. And like Russia today France was a former imperial power in decline, no longer able to carry the same weight it had on the international stage in previous generations. And like Russia today it had leaders who led it into wars to try to defend its imperial glory (Indo-China and later Algeria) that involved dramatic over-estimations of its own military prowess. France lost those wars. Yet France today is not a country consumed by a thirst for vengeance as a result of those defeats. Its politics evolved to accept (to a certain degree) its new reality. Russia might do well to follow suit.

And I might add that another question equally worth asking is what would happen if Russia manages to conquer Ukraine. If history offers us some unpleasant examples of what countries do when they are defeated, it also offers us some extremely unpleasant examples of what they do when they win. Hitler defeating France in 1940 was an unmitigated disaster for the world that killed millions when, emboldened by that victory, he went on to try to conquer the rest of Europe. This would seem to be a closer analogy to what you are advocating - letting Putin do as he pleases - and I'm confused that as a self professed student of history you wouldn't find this at least equally concerning.

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

rainyday

Today 12:59 pm JST

I see your point and respectfully disagree.

Russia and France are as different as a potato and an Apple.

France was always engaged with the rest of Europe, France's Empire was world wide from Europe, North America Africa and Asia,

Russia was almost always content on being an empire in its own region with little ambition to go too far outside.

Russia has always tended to say "this is our zone, if you stay out we stay in"

I find it strange how so many here described Russia as some great big bear looking to swallow up countries.

That was the job on the UK, France, Germany, Russia was not the colonial power, so I find it strange

-2 ( +4 / -6 )

Russia was almost always content on being an empire in its own region with little ambition to go too far outside.

I thought history was your strong point? Seems not, this is beyond even what Kremlin shills might say

Russia has always tended to say "this is our zone, if you stay out we stay in"”

’Our Zone’ presumably means all the countries that they keep invading.

is Ukraine their zone?

Your justifications for the invasion are getting substantially weaker

-2 ( +4 / -6 )

Russia has always tended to say "this is our zone, if you stay out we stay in"

And how does their invasion of a foreign nation, this year, fit into your narrative?

-2 ( +4 / -6 )

Russia and France are as different as a potato and an Apple.

Well, one could say the same about contemporary Russia and post-WW1 Germany too though. I'm not necessarily saying postwar France is a completely apt comparison, but rather that history has many different precedents which a hypothetical Russia that was defeated in Ukraine might follow. Some good, some bad.

Russia was almost always content on being an empire in its own region with little ambition to go too far outside.

I'm not sure about that. Russia's massive size means that it fought colonial wars as far apart as in the Far East against Japan over its possessions in China (1905), against the Ottoman Empire in the Black Sea region (off an on from the 16th to late 19th century), and against Finland in the arctic to name just a few. Technically all of those happened very near Russia's borders so it wasn't going too far outside as you say, but that is more because Russia is so big and not because historically Russia did not have expansionist Imperial ambitions similar to other major European powers.

You might object that I am going quite far back in history for these examples, but Putin himself is relying on ideas of Russian imperialism from these time frames to explain his rationale for the war.

I find it strange how so many here described Russia as some great big bear looking to swallow up countries.

Well, at the moment it is the big bear looking to swallow up a country (Ukraine) and making veiled threats to do the same to others (Baltic states).

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

Russia will pay for it’s War crimes!

never drink their vodka!

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

@Antiquesaving

Does it matter

Yes everything matters.

But i was just curious and not challenging you.

Kaliningrad

I could imagine a conflict arises pretty easily in the black sea and more likely sooner than later.

What with China's belt road project through there and Ukraine and turkey holding the gates and Russia two strategic coast ports. not a good situation for poland and Lithuania tho as they could easily become separated from the rest of NATO and become Russia again.

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

Kishida is the worst pm in decades, let the Europeans fight each other!

-2 ( +3 / -5 )

Blow me (a kiss) as you're leaving vladie.

Nationalize your gas fields, expropriate the foreign investors capital and see what happens. Because that went so well for the S. American Banana Republics, didn't it?

-2 ( +3 / -5 )

You or the others resort to either name calling, or accusations that you cannot point to a single piece of evidence to back up.

You stated earlier “Russia has always tended to say "this is our zone, if you stay out we stay in", and when it was reasonably pointed out that Russia is currently invading / annexing a sovereign nation your answer was Vietnam, Iraq, 19th century Africa.

The problem is not so much your supposed facts, it’s their complete irrelevance.

So when you state that you aren’t justifying or supporting the invasion, but then go on to justify and support the invasion with irrelevant ‘facts’ people will naturally question your good faith and integrity.

You can pretend to be who you like, nobody cares, but don’t expect people not to question your opinions.

It seems to all be making you increasingly angry.

-2 ( +4 / -6 )

The hypocrisy is so thick it wouldn't even pass through a sieve with holes the size of a basketball.

You seem to have missed the bit where I condemned both, but I didn’t miss the bit where you have repeatedly justified one.

There is your hypocrisy.

You need to put Russia & Ukraine in a box for a while. It’s dominating you.

-2 ( +3 / -5 )

Michael Machida

Today 08:13 am JST

The less we have from Russia the better. We need to exclude them from the international community.

Again define "international community" as far as I can see we have the 2 token Asian countries Japan and South Korea.

The rest are white Europeans countries and their 4 former White European dominated countries the USA, Canada Australia and New Zealand. Less than 40 countries.

The rest it the countries 155 of them are ignoring the Sanctions including India the largest Democracy in the world and China.

Now if we take the position that every single person in these sanction countries is pro sanctions (I doubt it) that is 800 million people.

We have nearly 7.8 billion people that means nearly 7 billion people not on board with the Sanctions including 1.3 billion in India and 1.3 billion in China both with economies far bigger than some of the G7 member countries.

So which is the international community

Fewer than 40 countries or the other 155 countries?

800 million people or the other nearly 7 billion people?

Yes I know the white response 40 and 800 million but that is no longer how things work.

-3 ( +13 / -16 )

ClippetyClopToday  08:58 am JST

The rest are white Europeans countries and their 4 former White European dominated countries the USA, Canada Australia and New Zealand. Less than 40 countries.

Representing 70% of global GDP, with China & India representing 2/3 of the remaining.

Economic sanctions and military assistance is still the way to counter Russia; isolate them, impoverish them and keep killing their soldiers

So are we to take that as meaning now that military colonial rule is over we can now tell the rest of the world what to do because we have more money!

Is that what you are trying to point out?

It sure seems that way.

-3 ( +6 / -9 )

Dear Kishi: if you continue to be the pathetic lapdog of the whiny US, Russia will never give you back part of the islands you lost in World War II...

Focus on good relations with your neighbors and not in pleasing other who is on the other side of the world and who only cares about its own and selfish well-being..

-3 ( +5 / -8 )

You stated above you support #3:

> 3) Step back and let Russia do whatever they want with Ukraine

False! I said let them fight it out on their own, if Russia does as you claim we don't know if Ukraine manages to do differently than so be it.

Ukraine poked the bear over and over again expecting the west especially NATO to come to its rescue.

This is the standard mode of operation in these conflicts that end up engulfing all of Europe and the last two times the world.

It pays to learn your history.

-3 ( +4 / -7 )

@antiquesaving

Take back east Prussia

Are you referring to Kaliningrad ?

-3 ( +1 / -4 )

Kyo wa heiwa dayo ne

Today 12:41 pm JST

@antiquesaving

> Take back east Prussia

> Are you referring to Kaliningrad ?

Yes a poster on here actually put forward that and said the west should take it and return it to Germany he claimed his family was from there and Russia doesn't deserve it and return it to Germany.

But that is only a portion of east Prussia so where does it stop only Kaliningrad, or the rest.

This is how all the darn European wars started.

-3 ( +3 / -6 )

Do you mean I’ll also find an excuse for Russias invasion and slaughter in 19th century British Africa?

Like I said, your justifications are getting weaker

-3 ( +3 / -6 )

ClippetyClop

Today 01:20 pm JST

Your justifications for the invasion are getting substantially weaker

Again another attempt by you like your colleague Strangerland to put words in my mouth.

I never made any statements saying I support the invasion, I never made any claims to justify it.

I have been very clear I don't like both Russia and Ukraine so I don't care who wins or who fights.

I point out facts and that bothers you.

Facts are not feelings you point out feelings, you try and confuse feelings as facts.

You can feel Ukraine is better than Russia, but if the facts don't show that then it isn't.

Ukraine is corrupt right behind Russia, Ukraine didn't implement Minsk 2 as agreed, Ukraine made OUN UPA war criminals heroes, Ukraine made laws against minorly Russian speakers all against agreements, these are facts.

And those facts gave a maniac like Putin the fuel he needed to invade.

These are facts not feelings.

Now you can reply with more feelings.

-3 ( +3 / -6 )

Not surprising at all that the pro-authoritarian/pro-BRICs and other Q/ herd members are once again saying economically Russia's war is profitable to Russia, meaning Putin, the oligarchs and the Russian ruling caste.. And saying sanctions are hurting the democratic states opposing Russia. The same posters who -for good reasons - have been assailing the west for its war profiteering, and warmongering, are now the warmongers.

-3 ( +4 / -7 )

The vassal states must bow to their US master.

-4 ( +18 / -22 )

Japan must feel better and honoured with unfriendly status. Even Russia's longtime friends or culturally close neighbors couldn't be immune from sudden and unilateral attacks and mass killings as the past history proved.

Fewer than 40 countries are part of the Sanctions, that leave 155 countries including China and India.

Most of the rest 155 remain neutral, virtually none of them have imposed any sanctions against Ukraine and the West. They are onlookers, ready to bandwagon.

Moscow and Z-cult sympathizers are trying to count them as "friends" on their side (to no avail). How pathetic!

-4 ( +9 / -13 )

Alfie, Ditzy Liz Truss will beat Johnson out the door

-4 ( +2 / -6 )

In the first quarter of this year the Russian economy actually grew by 3.5%. Most of that occurred before February 24.

After the war started?

March: +1.2%

April: -2.4%

May: -4.3%

We don't have June data yet, but its not looking good.

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/monthly-gdp-yoy

According to the Russian government, or the official state-owned Sputnik media channel on Telegram, the Russia economy grew by 0.5% in the first 5 months of this year. It also said growth is picking up.

-4 ( +3 / -7 )

I don't like or care for both they have been at the tit for tat vendetta in that region for well over a thousand years, it will not stop regardless who wins because in a few years it will start again with the losing side trying to win this time.

Same here.

Sounds a little like the "Yama-Ichi Feud" fought in Kansai from 1985 to 1989 between the Yamaguchi-gumi and the Ichikawa-kai, but just on a larger scale.

I'm sure most of us would have supported neither of them.

My 2 cents.

-4 ( +2 / -6 )

Strangerland

Today 11:06 am JST

Russia and Ukraine deserve each other let them pound eachother into dust we need to stay out

> We have three options on how to proceed. You are supporting number 3?

> 1) Continue with the sanctions as-is, in an attempt to help Ukraine

> 2) Declare war with Russia, destroy the nation, and thereby defend Ukraine

And start WW3 as usual because of another European vendetta and nuclear holocaust. Brilliant!

3) Step back and let Russia do whatever they want with Ukraine

> Fortunately the democratic world is not made up of fatalistic pessimists, or the Ukrainian people would all be dead already.

You forgot 4 , somehow with all the weapons Ukraine manages to win and we are back here in the same situation in a few decades in another war of revenge.

And

5 Russia stops where it is and we are again back at war in a few decades as Ukraine this time seeks revenge.

Isn't that how things go in Europe?

The other day one German commenter said the west should go against Russia and also take back east Prussian territory Russia holds and give it back to Germany. Would that stop there? Part of east Prussia is in Lithuania and Poland when will he also want that returned to Germany.

This is what the North African leaders meant by European vendettas war,

At least the African and Asian former colonies learned their lesson to stay out of European wars, when will Canada Australia NZ and The USA learn.

-4 ( +5 / -9 )

AntiquesavingToday  12:20 pm JST

That is on the western governments that are still treating the rest of the world like children as if their colonial era is still in effect.

Agreed, and in particular this Biden administration goaded Putin into invading, and in some twisted way, he blames Trump!

-4 ( +4 / -8 )

And how many nukes would it take to destroy Russia the largest country in the world with 11 timezones ?

-4 ( +2 / -6 )

rainyday

Today 12:24 pm JST

It pays to learn your history.

> From your earlier comment, the lesson you seem to have drawn from history is that the west should have just let Hitler win WW2 and somehow this would have made the world a better place. And from this you conclude that we should likewise allow Putin to conquer Ukraine. Because we'll all be better off by just leaving the madman to attack and conquer whatever countries he likes and its better for us not to get involved.

> I'm not sure that anyone with an actual understanding of history would support that argument

Nice try.

The lesson was WW1 and that never seemed to get through the European think skull.

The harsh treatment of the looser created the opportunity for Hitler and his kind.

The revenge created the Soviet Union, the revenge created the Facist groups including in what is present day Ukraine (look up OUN UPA) and added to the vendetta list and cooperation with Germany then the again revenge for that followed by occupation now revenge for that and another war.

And instead of making sure Ukraine kept to Minsk 2 the west dangled NATO infront of Ukraine so Ukraine took a hard line and didn't seek a peaceful end poking the Russian Bear.

And if Ukraine manages to push Russia out this time, what next, Russia raises a bigger army more weapons and heads west for revenge again.

-4 ( +4 / -8 )

I never made any statements saying I support the invasion, I never made any claims to justify it.

They are giving the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.

This is the straw man.

-4 ( +2 / -6 )

Russia's former president Dmitry Medvedev warned on Tuesday that global oil prices might exceed $300-$400 per barrel if the price cap proposals were implemented.

The G7 is shooting themselves in the foot. Just watch. This has an “own goal” written all over it. Price caps are easier said than done because Russia is not compelled to comply. Russia can choose not to sell to them.

The EU countries are buying about 2.2 million barrels of oil per day from Russia. China and India combined need about 18 million barrels of oil per day, and they are buying oil from several countries. It is easy enough for India and China to increase their purchase of oil from Russia to make up for the 2.2 million barrels that EU does not buy.

Russia could also respond by increasing the price of gas - or to stop the supply of gas. That will put EU countries in real trouble for the winter, because there is no other source to replace Russian gas.

G7 checkers Russia chess.

-5 ( +19 / -24 )

ClippetyClop

Today 08:58 am JST

The rest are white Europeans countries and their 4 former White European dominated countries the USA, Canada Australia and New Zealand. Less than 40 countries.

> Representing 70% of global GDP, with China & India representing 2/3 of the remaining.

> Economic sanctions and military assistance is still the way to counter Russia; isolate them, impoverish them and keep killing their soldiers

Sure and how did that go with North Korea, guess it has fallen and never got nukes or missiles!

How has that worked on Cuba, Iran, etc...

Russia is far more self-sufficient than those others but sanctions that aren't working on smaller less powerful countries are suddenly going to work on Russia.

Do you know the definition of insanity?

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

-5 ( +7 / -12 )

How many Soviets died under Stalin? 20 million or more. Putin wants to return Russia to the days of the Soviet Union.

-5 ( +2 / -7 )

rainyday

Today 09:47 am JST

Ukraine has been reported over the years as the most corrupt country in Europe

> Ukraine's ranking on international corruption index in 2021: 122nd out of 180 countries.

> Yup pretty bad.

> Oh, but:

> Russia's ranking on the same international corruption index: 136th out of 180 countries.

> Even worse.

> https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2021

Yes number one and number two most corrupt countries in Europe but only one is getting billions from western countries without oversight, only one was before the war said to be untrustworthy but is suddenly the poster child for democracy!

The west didn't trust Ukraine before the invasion, Poland was at complete odds with competing laws to counter Ukrainian laws Poland found distasteful.

Suddenly all The corruption, lies, complaints about hardline nationalism become part of a collective amnesia in Europe, North America, etc ..

And before I get accused of supporting Russia, I don't like either side, it is not one or the other.

I don't like or care for both they have been at the tit for tat vendetta in that region for well over a thousand years, it will not stop regardless who wins because in a few years it will start again with the losing side trying to win this time.

An endless circle the reason for WW1 and WW2

-6 ( +5 / -11 )

We have reached an agreement.

He also declined to confirm

No consolidated decisions taken

What a bunch of BS !

More action less talk.

-6 ( +1 / -7 )

"We have reached an agreement that the international community will establish a system in which the price of Russian oil will be capped at about half the current price, and the international community will not buy or allow the purchase of oil above that level,"

Really? So how are you going to do it? What do you call the "international community "?

Fewer than 40 countries are part of the Sanctions, that leave 155 countries including China and India.

Are the predominantly White European countries USA, Canada Australia NZ going to start policing the rest of the world?

Are we going to see more fiascos like the Meng trial in Canada (Huawei) as the USA tried and failed to impose its Iran sanctions on a non American and non American business doing what was legal in their own country?

The last time the retaliation cost innocent Canadians to be arrested in show trials.

This time what will be the results, arresting Chinese business leaders, Indian, Pakistani, Brazilian, Russian, Moroccan, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, etc.... If they enter one of the sanction countries because their company in their countries violated a Sanction their country does not recognize!

-7 ( +15 / -22 )

Many of the products that China and India produce for international sale are derived from the petroleum resources purchased from Russia.

Plastics and composites

Benzene for the building block precursor of medicine

Clothing and textiles and a plethora more.

This proposed cap will effect many negatively.

Prices will rise.

Saudi and Venezuela and Alaska probably delighted .

-8 ( +3 / -11 )

Japan will freeze to death in the next winter. Upcoming war in Taiwan will make situations worse for Japan.

-9 ( +3 / -12 )

Now, who is the greater bully?

JAPAN! Remember what triggered you to attack Pearl Harbor! US' economic sanctions due to their jealousy over your imperial expansion back in the 1930s!

-12 ( +6 / -18 )

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites