olympics

Applications for Tokyo Olympic Games tickets to open as early as April

4 Comments

The requested article has expired, and is no longer available. Any related articles, and user comments are shown below.

© KYODO

©2019 GPlusMedia Inc.

4 Comments
Login to comment

A recommendation would be apply for tickets from the official Olympic ticketing website from your own countries as the competition is less as people have more of a hassle to get to Tokyo. It will be tough to get the tickets within Japan as many will be applying.

0 ( +0 / -0 )

I assume the tickets will be allocated as has been in the past for Olympics. The host country receives about 70% of the tickets. The other 30% are sold around the world at a later date

0 ( +0 / -0 )

The only tickets I'll be buying will be to leave town for the duration! Given the season, perhaps I'll rent an apartment in Aomori. Or Hokkaido.

0 ( +0 / -0 )

Just need Boxing and athletics..

0 ( +0 / -0 )

Login to leave a comment

Facebook users

Use your Facebook account to login or register with JapanToday. By doing so, you will also receive an email inviting you to receive our news alerts.

Facebook Connect

Login with your JapanToday account

User registration

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites