NTT Docomo on Tuesday unveiled three new smartphones and two new tablets, all compatible with the company’s Xi LTE mobile service, for launch in or after September.
Key features of the new lineup include the following:
- All models are capable of a maximum downlink speed of 75 Mbps and run on Android 4.0.
- Three of the five models are compatible with the NOTTV V-high multimedia broadcasting service, including the first NOTTV-compatible GALAXY tablet.
- One smartphone with an enhanced quad core CPU and four models, including both tablets, with dual core CPUs.
- One model designed collaboratively with fashion leader Vivienne Westwood.
- Tablets with 7-inch-class screens for dynamic enjoyment of video and Internet content.
- Some models are equipped for water resistance, Osaifu-Keitai mobile wallet and/or infrared communication, and all models are equipped for One-Seg terrestrial digital broadcasting and tethering.