tech

Facebook left millions of passwords readable by employees

4 Comments
By BARBARA ORTUTAY and FRANK BAJAK

The requested article has expired, and is no longer available. Any related articles, and user comments are shown below.

© Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

©2019 GPlusMedia Inc.

4 Comments
Login to comment

Oh come on.

I really enjoy the small community I have on this platform. But the behavior of Facebook, although having no perceivable effect on me, (thankfully I only use it more like 'Memebook') is just obnoxious.

Big thumbs down...AGAIN!

3 ( +3 / -0 )

Turning on your 2 Factor authentication will help.

0 ( +0 / -0 )

I suspect facebook is only sharing 10% of the real issues they have. Imagine what the other 90% might be?

3 ( +3 / -0 )

@FourIce assuming you follow the best practice of not reusing passwords elsewhere.

0 ( +0 / -0 )

Login to leave a comment

Facebook users

Use your Facebook account to login or register with JapanToday. By doing so, you will also receive an email inviting you to receive our news alerts.

Facebook Connect

Login with your JapanToday account

User registration

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites