Take our user survey and make your voice heard.
world

Iran launches retaliatory attack on Israel with hundreds of drones, missiles

53 Comments
By Dan Williams and Parisa Hafezi

The requested article has expired, and is no longer available. Any related articles, and user comments are shown below.

© Thomson Reuters 2024.

©2024 GPlusMedia Inc.


53 Comments

Comments have been disabled You can no longer respond to this thread.

The European Union, Britain, France, Mexico, Czechia, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands all condemned Iran's attack.

Funny how they weren't quite so condemnatory in their response to Israel's slaughter of the Palestinians in Gaza or attack on Iran's embassy in Damascus. What a crock of hypocritical bs

6 ( +15 / -9 )

Joe says “Don’t”

Iran says “Do”

Israel will attack Iran directly.

I’m going to top up the my gas tank…

-3 ( +7 / -10 )

Is ironclad the word for the week?

-8 ( +3 / -11 )

Seems many on this thread have forgotten how savagely the Arab men of hamas brutalized young Jewish females, elderly women and babies. They use their own children as shields. Cowardly to say the least.

-18 ( +8 / -26 )

Larry above....seems you have forgotten how many "tales of Hamas " have been discredited as false.

Anyway, Iran has released a statement saying the drone attack is finished and was a direct response to the Israel bombing of Irans Embassy.

Now Israel threatening more retaliation for the Iran retaliation which was a retaliation for the Israel retaliation.

More retaliation to follow.

8 ( +17 / -9 )

@Larry

 forgotten how savagely the Arab men of hamas brutalized young Jewish females, elderly women and babies.

.

Because that just another hoax was written by freelancer but believed by most establishment by keep repeating it.

.

https://www.declassifieduk.org/beheaded-babies-how-uk-media-reported-israels-fake-news-as-fact/

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/the-listening-post/2024/3/2/the-unraveling-of-the-new-york-times-hamas-rape-story

https://www.newarab.com/news/new-york-times-rows-back-claims-7-oct-sexual-assault

-3 ( +8 / -11 )

Headline said retaliatory, because attacking embassy is same as attacking sovereign state

and also attempting murder of ambassador is same as attacking represented government of sovereign state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassador

.

We all know, occupier has no limit by attacking children and babies. However they should know there off limit in international relations. Which they found difficult to accept.

-6 ( +6 / -12 )

The European Union, Britain, France, Mexico, Czechia, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands all condemned Iran's attack.

Why didn't US and EU also condemn the Israeli attack on Iranian diplomatic mission in Syria? The usual hypocrisy and double standards.

5 ( +14 / -9 )

U.S. and British warplanes were involved in shooting down some Israel-bound drones over the Iraq-Syria border area, Channel 12 reported. Two U.S. officials said the U.S. military had shot down dozens of drone aircraft headed for Israel.

If only the US/ UK showed a fraction of this resolve to protect Gaza civilians from being massacred daily by the IDF. But no.

-2 ( +8 / -10 )

The European Union, Britain, France, Mexico, Czechia, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands all condemned Iran's attack.

As Iran should be condemned. They directly attacked a sovereign nation. There should be outrage around the world.

Why didn't US and EU also condemn the Israeli attack on Iranian diplomatic mission in Syria?

Because Iran's proxies have been attacking Israel, in Israel, for 45 years.

-17 ( +4 / -21 )

Why didn't US and EU also condemn the Israeli attack on Iranian diplomatic mission in Syria? The usual hypocrisy and double standards.

Probably because it wasn't a diplomatic mission. It was a military headquarters being used by Iran's Quds Force to lead and supply their Shiite proxy forces in Lebanon and Syria who were deployed against Israel.

-2 ( +9 / -11 )

Seems many on this thread have forgotten how savagely the Arab men of hamas brutalized young Jewish females, elderly women and babies. They use their own children as shields. Cowardly to say the least.

Hamas DID murder civilians and commit crimes during their attack so there was really no need for the Zionist to invent the garbage they did about babies in ovens etc.

And Hamas do not use children as shields, the reason for so ,many child deaths in Gaza is the indiscriminate use of missiles, bombs and tanks by the Israelis. More than half the population are children so when you randomly bomb an area you get more than half child deaths and injuries.

0 ( +8 / -8 )

The Iranian attack wasn't very effective. The great majority of their missiles and drones were shot down and those that did hit something did very little damage. Some pundits are speculating Iran deliberately pulled punches to avoid a massive Israeli response. Hard to say if that is true or not. Apparently Jordan shot some Iranian drones and missiles down, as did US forces though the bulk of the raid was dealt with by Israeli forces.

Now we wait and see what Israel does in retaliation.

1 ( +6 / -5 )

Hamas DID murder civilians and commit crimes during their attack so there was really no need for the Zionist to invent the garbage they did about babies in ovens etc.

Hamas DID murder babies, and kidnapped them too. The "ovens" is an invention by the terrorist supporters who attempt to minimize the massacre.

"Yeah, the Islamic terrorists blew up children in front of their families, but at least they didn't burn any in ovens!"

And Hamas do not use children as shields,

Right--they use children as terrorist soldiers.

-14 ( +2 / -16 )

The Iranians have reported to the UN that they now consider "justice to have been served" so as long as the Israelis don't do anything stupid, this should be the end... well, until the next time.

5 ( +10 / -5 )

Now we wait and see what Israel does in retaliation.

Anything after this point, is not retaliation is escalation.

Attacking embassy that being retaliated by drone attack, let's called it a draw by now.

-5 ( +4 / -9 )

Zibala...

I know you know the baby stories were a propaganda invention. Worked well though didn't it? When the western press are so pro Israel. They will happily report anything and everything.

5 ( +10 / -5 )

I know you know the baby stories were a propaganda invention.

Baby stories about ovens--yes, propaganda by terrorist sympathizers.

Worked well though didn't it?

Seems like Israel is still fighting Hamas, so yeah, Israel is keeping up the pressure. How's that going for Gaza citizens?

When the western press are so pro Israel.

Because most of the West is a democracy, like Israel.

-13 ( +2 / -15 )

Larry

Today 12:15 pm JST

Seems many on this thread have forgotten how savagely the Arab men of hamas brutalized young Jewish females, elderly women and babies. They use their own children as shields. Cowardly to say the least.

Seems just as many forgot, don't know, ignored, didn't care, don't care, etc...that fir decades Israel has violated human rights of Palestinians, Arab Israelis, other countries sovereignty, bombed refugee camps, hospitals, schools, killed over 6,000 Palestinian civilians 40% being women and children by police and IDF, another 1000 by settlers, holds over 6,000 Palestinians without charges or trial at any given time including women and children and subjected to torture according to the UN, expanded settlements in the west bank on more stolen land after killing the actual owners, increasing from the agreed 140 to now 280 against all agreements, UN resolutions, etc...all before October 7th!

Stove, meet pot!

-2 ( +6 / -8 )

Probably because it wasn't a diplomatic mission. It was a military headquarters

Whether it is a diplomatic mission or not depends solely on whether the host nation (the Syrian Arab Republic) recognises it as such. It was an accredited diplomatic mission regardless of who or what was inside, end of story.

5 ( +8 / -3 )

zibala

Today 02:00 pm JST

Because most of the West is a democracy, like Israel.

Israel is like everything in the middle East, a fake democracy!

It calls itself a Jewish state but has 21% non Jewish population of Arabs that have little or no representation with only 3% of The knesset being Arabs, the poorest section are Arabs jobs in the government don't go to Arabs, even the Committee for Arab affairs didn't have a single Arab on it until 2023 and they refused go give that one Arab member voting rights!

Imagine any western country having a committee on minority affairs but not having a single minority on it!

Welcome to reality, Israel is not a democracy!

-1 ( +5 / -6 )

Desert Tortoise

Today 01:41 pm JST

The Iranian attack wasn't very effective. The great majority of their missiles and drones were shot down and those that did hit something did very little damage. Some pundits are speculating Iran deliberately pulled punches to avoid a massive Israeli response.

Well the great thing about the internet is not having to accept the western news propaganda of the MSM.

India and Turkey news is reporting that all the Gulf states and Turkey sent diplomats to talk to Iran and made some agreements for an acceptable response to Israel's actions.

In exchange, all these States including Turkey would inform the USA it cannot use airspace or military bases in their countries to attack Iran !

This was confirmed by Turkish news that NATO member Turkey refused USA request to use it's airspace!

So if Israel is going to be stupid and continue this, it will have to do it on its own, the USA will not be able to help unless it wants to lose its bases in multiple countries!

-2 ( +3 / -5 )

Israel is like everything in the middle East, a fake democracy!

Wrong.

It calls itself a Jewish state but has 21% non Jewish population of Arabs that have little or no representation with only 3% of The knesset being Arabs,

You just said, it’s the Jewish State, now are there by any chance of Jews or Christian’s being represented in Muslim nations in government?

the poorest section are Arabs jobs in the government don't go to Arabs, even the Committee for Arab affairs didn't have a single Arab on it until 2023 and they refused go give that one Arab member voting rights!

Jews probably wouldn’t be given any rights either in Muslim countries.

Imagine any western country having a committee on minority affairs but not having a single minority on it!

We call that DEI in the U.S.

Welcome to reality, Israel is not a democracy!

It is the only democracy in the Middle East, May not be perfect but efficient nonetheless. But to your point this is why I doubt there will ever be a 2 state solution. The Arabs do not and will never live peacefully side by side with Israel. It just won’t happen.

-7 ( +2 / -9 )

bass4funk

Today 03:06 pm JST

Israel is like everything in the middle East, a fake democracy!

> Wrong.

> It calls itself a Jewish state but has 21% non Jewish population of Arabs that have little or no representation with only 3% of The knesset being Arabs,

> You just said, it’s the Jewish State, now are there by any chance of Jews or Christian’s being represented in Muslim nations in government?

> the poorest section are Arabs jobs in the government don't go to Arabs, even the Committee for Arab affairs didn't have a single Arab on it until 2023 and they refused go give that one Arab member voting rights!

> Jews probably wouldn’t be given any rights either in Muslim countries.

> Imagine any western country having a committee on minority affairs but not having a single minority on it!

> We call that DEI in the U.S.

> Welcome to reality, Israel is not a democracy!

> It is the only democracy in the Middle East, May not be perfect but efficient nonetheless. But to your point this is why I doubt there will ever be a 2 state solution. The Arabs do not and will never live peacefully side by side with Israel. It just won’t happen.

So your excuse for Israel's mistreatment of its Arab population it to point to Muslim countries and say whataboutism!

So I guess you are admitting that Israel is not a democracy like the west because your only way to justify Israel's actions is to point to what you say are not democracies in the middle East.

So if Israel is a democracy as you claim, give us a few examples where other western democracies openly and officially discriminate against minorities, and have the right to hold people without trial or charges for years!

Even the USA couldn't under its law and that is why they used Guantanamo Bay, because otherwise they would have had to grant those prisoners, rights, a timely trial and Legal representation.

Israel has violated more UN resolutions than all the western democracies put together!

-3 ( +3 / -6 )

bass4funk

Today 03:06 pm JST

But to your point this is why I doubt there will ever be a 2 state solution. The Arabs do not and will never live peacefully side by side with Israel. It just won’t happen.

Ask yourself this!

What if people from another place arrive at your home, your country, your land and say:

" God gave us this land and we were here 2000 years ago, it is now ours"

Be honest! Would you just accept that and say "okay here you go, take it, it's yours"

Or would you more likely say "No, it is my land and what happened 2000 years ago has no relevance today"

So unless you are willing to accept giving your land and country up in a similar situation, then you cannot justify anything regarding Israel!

-3 ( +2 / -5 )

Iran wish not direct war with America, so they will control their attack to the minimal possible. America wish not to involve in Netan political game, and they still have Ukraine war and chicom lurking in Eastern region, most probably they will conveniently choose to close an eye, providing Iran not crossing the red line. Of course, Netan wish everyone get involved and he can become Zelensky II, for his own personal interest. With America and Iran wish not to play the drama with Netan, this "quarrel" will end soon

1 ( +1 / -0 )

So your excuse for Israel's mistreatment of its Arab population it to point to Muslim countries and say whataboutism!

I just stated a fact and “No” No one is saying that Arabs at times don’t get mistreated, of course it happens.

So I guess you are admitting that Israel is not a democracy

Whoa, I never said, nor implied that.

like the west because your only way to justify Israel's actions is to point to what you say are not democracies in the middle East.

I didn’t say this as well.

So if Israel is a democracy as you claim,

Not claim, it is.

give us a few examples where other western democracies openly and officially discriminate against minorities,

Most in one form or another, take your pick.

and have the right to hold people without trial or charges for years!

Hamas, Iran, the Saudis, Sudan

Even the USA couldn't under its law and that is why they used Guantanamo Bay, because otherwise they would have had to grant those prisoners, rights, a timely trial and Legal representation.

They are terrorists, they shouldn’t be afforded any rights.

Israel has violated more UN resolutions than all the western democracies put together!

And the Muslim nations more. Kidnappings, beheadings, torture etc…

Again, there will never be a two state solution to all of this.

-7 ( +2 / -9 )

bass4funk

Today 03:32 pm JST

give us a few examples where other western democracies openly and officially discriminate against minorities,

> Most in one form or another, take your pick.

So you can't, got it!

Israel has violated more UN resolutions than all the western democracies put together!

> And the Muslim nations more. Kidnappings, beheadings, torture etc…

So again you point to non democracies in order to defend Israeli actions thus including Israel with these non democracies!

-2 ( +3 / -5 )

bass4funk

Today 03:32 pm JST

Again, there will never be a two state solution to all of this.

Still waiting for you to answer, are you ready to just give up your land and country if some other group comes along claiming God gave it to them thousands of years ago!

Anything other than yes, means you expected/expect the Arabs/Palestinians to do something you are unwilling to do!

-4 ( +2 / -6 )

I hope we will not be overwhelmed solely by the news of the Iranian threat. What's happening in Gaza, particularly humanitarian crisis, should not be forgotten. Israel's attack on the Iranian diplomatic facility in Damascus had strategically nothing to do with elimination of Hamas and hostage rescue, but was designed to divert attention away from Gaza.

1 ( +3 / -2 )

Iran's strike, reportedly hundreds of drones and missiles has had little impact to Israel.

What is undeniable is the US and UK support.

Will Israel retaliate with a measured responsive tactical targeting?

0 ( +1 / -1 )

So you can't, got it!

I can, that is why I said, take you pick. Choose one country that is multicultural and I can tell you some injustices. Hope that clarifies any doubts.

So again you point to non democracies in order to defend Israeli actions thus including Israel with these non democracies!

No, I’m saying that the Arabs have it way better in Israel than they would in their oppressive country of origin. That is the essence of a true democracy. Trust me, I think peace is the best option, but neither will give up an inch. Arabs will not get the Jews out of Israel, that just won’t happen.

-6 ( +2 / -8 )

"They're under attack right now," Trump said. "That's because we show great weakness. This would not happen, the weakness that we've shown, it's unbelievable, and it would not have happened if we were in office."

This could well be a moment that could present Joe Bidens presidency a decisive need to either offer a means to hold/persuade Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu government from an war with Iran or move to provide the means to take US forces into a full confrontation with Iran.

-1 ( +1 / -2 )

AntiquesavingToday 02:42 pm JST

So if Israel is going to be stupid and continue this, it will have to do it on its own, the USA will not be able to help unless it wants to lose its bases in multiple countries!

Guess it is good the US has aircraft carriers and other ships throughout the region. Could also always use Syria and Iraqi airspace which clearly have no issues with the war being fought over them.

3 ( +4 / -1 )

There are moments in history where wars/confrontations, that have been festering like a open wounds meet destinies fork in the road,

This I believe, could be one such moment.

2 ( +3 / -1 )

bass4funk

Today 03:57 pm JST

So you can't, got it!

> I can, that is why I said, take you pick. Choose one country that is multicultural and I can tell you some injustices. Hope that clarifies any doubts.

Again dodging the question and answer!

Some injustices!!!

No no no, you aren't getting off that easy!

Killing thousands of unarmed civilians!

Holding thousands in blackhole prisons without charges for years.

Torture!

Those are the things Israel does and even the USA has asked them to stop!

Now tell us what western countries/democracies have this as their official policy and where the laws permit it!

Don't try saying something like police profiling etc..it isn't even close to unlimited detention in a blackhole prisons without contact, legal representation, torture, etc....

Again I await your examples of a western democracy that permits legally what Israel does.

-2 ( +3 / -5 )

The attack was a failure. Iran looks feckless and the technological superiority of Israel is affirmed.

-3 ( +2 / -5 )

TaiwanIsNotChina

Today 04:14 pm JST

AntiquesavingToday 02:42 pm JST

> So if Israel is going to be stupid and continue this, it will have to do it on its own, the USA will not be able to help unless it wants to lose its bases in multiple countries!

> Guess it is good the US has aircraft carriers and other ships throughout the region. Could also always use Syria and Iraqi airspace which clearly have no issues with the war being fought over them.

You are a funny one!

You complain about China and Russia, but if Israel does the same thing you suddenly defend it!

Egypt has the Suez canal!

And the naval bases those carriers depend on are in Gulf states!

A single surface to ship missile gets through and no base to pull into will make for an interesting situation!

-4 ( +2 / -6 )

The UN needs to step in, or the politics will play second fiddle to a situation that could force the hand of US government into a another middle eastern war, that could have repercussions globally.

1 ( +2 / -1 )

John

Today 04:21 pm JST

The attack was a failure. Iran looks feckless and the technological superiority of Israel is affirmed.

Come on be realistic!

It was a success! A pr stunt for Iran to save face and the Saudis etc...had a big part in it!

As for Israel's technology, Jordan knocked half out before they even got close to Israel.

-3 ( +2 / -5 )

AntiquesavingToday 04:23 pm JST

You are a funny one!

You complain about China and Russia, but if Israel does the same thing you suddenly defend it!

That sounds more like you but in the reverse.

Egypt has the Suez canal!

Which will never be closed to US military ships.

And the naval bases those carriers depend on are in Gulf states!

And also are under no threat of removal.

A single surface to ship missile gets through and no base to pull into will make for an interesting situation!

I don't think the Gulf states are as pro-Iran as you think they are, but even if they were somehow closed to US ships, I'm sure there are many contingencies. Your hero Iran is not safe.

1 ( +3 / -2 )

Antiquesaving, hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians die/perish in wars.

How many epitaphs commemorate the fallen, or the unnamed bombed?

Yet in the here and now we face a situation in the middle east that's outcome could spark a global confrontation.

Explain, through the blame game who show blink first.

Or else dive for cover and close the hatch

1 ( +2 / -1 )

TaiwanIsNotChina

Today 04:28 pm JST

I don't think the Gulf states are as pro-Iran as you think they are

I never said they are!

But they are well aware of their own populations mood and position on Israel and the Arabs/Palestinians being killed by Israel!

They know there survival depends on keeping their population from getting angry at them, so if siding a little with Iran does that, then that is what they will do!

-5 ( +1 / -6 )

Democracy will decide, well think about this, prime minsters, our leaders will make decisions, I believe is well beyond their competence.

Western leaders, I suggest have never been a match for Putin, Xi jinping, the despot dictators through the very nature one has to crawl over the blood and guts of opponents in China or Russia.

This could be decisive in the decision making process.

How one orders a response.

Japan past Imperial era “a Japanese soldier saw himself as already dead and had no fear”

My late grand mother was insistent on this fact.

Today times have changed, weakness prevails appeasement persists.

Does this not lead to the wars we are trying to prevent?

1 ( +1 / -0 )

Israel is like everything in the middle East, a fake democracy!

Except, Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.

What if people from another place arrive at your home, your country, your land and say:

Of course! Very nice fantasy by the way.

But, Israel has been home to the Jews for over 3000 years, and there has never been, in history, any country called Palestine.

And the fact is, there is a country called Israel now. And still no "Palestine".

But they are well aware of their own populations mood and position on Israel and the Arabs/Palestinians being killed by Israel!

You care so much about the Arabs? What about the Arabs being killed by . . . .Arabs? The 1 MILLION Arab civilians killed in Syria and Yemen. Why silent on this?

But of course you don't really care about Arabs, because caring for them is not required to be an antisemite.

-5 ( +1 / -6 )

Again dodging the question and answer!

I don’t dodge, not my style.

Some injustices!!!

No no no, you aren't getting off that easy!

Killing thousands of unarmed civilians!

Holding thousands in blackhole prisons without charges for years.

Well, this is what Hamas do to people, hiding behind children, within hospitals or dressing like women, among the civilian population, using schools to make these bombs, so all the money and aid they get, why won’t they build betters schools or feed their people or make better infrastructures? Before screaming “the Jews did this and that” how about some self-reflection and look at themselves. They make it seem as if they’re totally innocent. When they did this terror attack last year, I had no illusions as to what was going to happen, either Hamas didn’t or they are just dumb or they wanted to seek martyrdom.

Torture!

Daniel Pearl, Shani (the girl that was in the backseat truck, her body completely desecrated and mutilated

Those are the things Israel does and even the USA has asked them to stop!

Which is wrong because we wouldn’t, we would have leveled Gaza to the ground, that we tell the Israelis to stop is a huge mistake in my opinion.

Now tell us what western countries/democracies have this as their official policy and where the laws permit it!

Any country that is being attacked unjustifiably.

Don't try saying something like police profiling etc..it isn't even close to unlimited detention in a blackhole prisons without contact, legal representation, torture, etc....

Ok, so you don’t want to hear the truth, you want me to say something to make you feel good?

Again I await your examples of a western democracy that permits legally what Israel does.

No country is being attacked the way Israel is, and to answer your question which Arab country would live side by side with Jews in their homeland and allow them to move or migrate to a Muslim country, which country would give them equal rights and freedom the Arabs seem to enjoy in Israel? For all of the complaining why is it that these Arabs don’t leave then? No one is forcing them to stay.

-3 ( +2 / -5 )

zibala

Today 05:00 pm JST

Israel is like everything in the middle East, a fake democracy!

> Except, Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.

Nope!

Democracies don't detain people for years without trial or charges, Democracies, don't kill people in the thousands for just protesting, democracies don't regularly torture people!

Israel does all the about and has done so for decades!

Only Israel has a yearly report and condemnation resolution on the above every year! No other western democracy does.

But Iran, Syria, etc...do and that puts Israel in the same category as them.

-6 ( +1 / -7 )

Democracies don't detain people for years without trial or charges, Democracies, don't kill people in the thousands for just protesting, democracies don't regularly torture people!

They do, especially when the prisoners are terrorists.

But Iran, Syria, etc...do and that puts Israel in the same category as them.

Iran and Syria murder their own people. Israel doesn't. Different category.

-5 ( +2 / -7 )

bass4funk

Today 05:00 pm JST

Again dodging the question and answer!

> I don’t dodge, not my style

And yet you did it again!

Daniel Pearl, Shani

What does Pakistan terrorists have to do with you pointing out what you claimed!

You claimed that western countries/democracies do the same things as Israel does: Legal torture, detention without charges or trial, abductions without arrest warrants, etc... all be the government!

You haven't given a single example.

All you have done is point to non democracies and terrorist groups.

Don't try saying something like police profiling etc..it isn't even close to unlimited detention in a blackhole prisons without contact, legal representation, torture, etc....

> Ok, so you don’t want to hear the truth, you want me to say something to make you feel good?

I know the truth! You are dodging the question again!

You are trying everything to dodge the question.

You try comparing state torture, illegal detention, etc..to things like police profiling!

You try comparing state sponsored torture, etc...to that of terrorists but not a single western democracy!

Now tell us what western countries/democracies have this as their official policy and where the laws permit it!

> Any country that is being attacked unjustifiably.

But the facts are , Israel has attacked more countries and killed more people in refugees camps, hospital, schools than it has actually been attacked.

Israel has kill before October 7th 12 times in number of Palestinians than Palestinians or anyone else has kill Israelis.

And that is only counting Palestinians inside the Israeli controlled territory!

If we add in the thousands more killed by Israel in Syria and Lebanon that number goes way up.

So I am still waiting for those western democracies that have a legal policy to detain people without trial or charges indefinitely and where torture is legal.

-6 ( +1 / -7 )

zibala

Today 05:13 pm JST

Democracies don't detain people for years without trial or charges, Democracies, don't kill people in the thousands for just protesting, democracies don't regularly torture people!

> They do, especially when the prisoners are terrorists.

Name one that is not the USA using Guantanamo Bay!

Remember:

1-)western democracy, 2-)detained without charges or trial

3-) including torture!

4-) no legal representation

And please don't start again with Syria, Yemen etc....

You claim Israel is a democracy like the west so prove it, give us a western country that does the above like Israel!

-5 ( +1 / -6 )

You claimed that western countries/democracies do the same things as Israel does: Legal torture, detention without charges or trial, abductions without arrest warrants, etc... all be the government!

It's well-known the US participated in many of those acts.

America isn't a democracy because of that?

But the facts are , Israel has attacked more countries and killed more people in refugees camps, hospital, schools than it has actually been attacked.

Do tell us the countries Israel has attacked compared with the countries that have attacked Israel!

Take Iran out of the picture to start; so countries attacking Israel 1. Countries Israel attacked 0.

Israel has kill before October 7th 12 times in number of Palestinians than Palestinians or anyone else has kill Israelis.

It's not a numbers game; but the difference is on October 7 Islamic terrorists killed over 1000 civilians whereas Israel historically might have killed Palestinian Arab terrorists throughout the years while protecting its people. Like any other country has the right to do, and does.

-7 ( +1 / -8 )

zibala

Today 05:31 pm JST

You claimed that western countries/democracies do the same things as Israel does: Legal torture, detention without charges or trial, abductions without arrest warrants, etc... all be the government!

> It's well-known the US participated in many of those acts.

You missed the part where I said not USA and Israel!

You also forget that the USA to get around its laws brings people to Guantanamo Bay from other countries.

But anyone within the USA has legal protections citizen or not something Israel doesn't!

Take Iran out of the picture to start; so countries attacking Israel 1. Countries Israel attacked 0.

Lets see... Lebanon, Syria or did you forget those?

Amazing you forgot those!

-2 ( +1 / -3 )

And yet you did it again!

Facts!

What does Pakistan terrorists have to do with you pointing out what you claimed!

Here we go with that debunked nonsense.

You claimed that western countries/democracies do the same things as Israel does: Legal torture, detention without charges or trial, abductions without arrest warrants, etc... all be the government!

Islamic Jihadists

You haven't given a single example.

I just did.

All you have done is point to non democracies and terrorist groups.

Again, Israel is surrounded by hostile enemies that want to see the Jewish nation destroyed, that’s a fact and they should just allow themselves to be slaughtered and I will say again, the Arabs don’t want peace with Israel nor do they want to live with them side by side, they want them either gone or destroyed, but living peacefully, they don’t. So stop making excuses as if it’s the Jews that don’t want peace, they do, they just won’t allow yeah come to origin or for people to be destroyed, what part of that do you not understand?

I know the truth! You are dodging the question again!

No, answered, you just don’t like the truth because you know I’m right.

You try comparing state torture, illegal detention, etc..to things like police profiling!

Hamas

You try comparing state sponsored torture, etc...to that of terrorists but not a single western democracy!

After the Jews are gone, who do you think is next? I know who…, Because they’re not in the Middle East, they’re harder to get, so they sent the proxies and will launch attacks in that form, it’s already starting.

But the facts are , Israel has attacked more countries and killed more people in refugees camps, hospital, schools than it has actually been attacked.

Because those people are trying to kill them, you come at me with a knife and I shoot you, that makes me the bad guy, or I have a way, a suicide bomber to blow everyone up, it’s wrong for me to take revenge?

Israel has kill before October 7th 12 times in number of Palestinians than Palestinians or anyone else has kill Israelis.

Again, what Hamas did on 10/7 with that attack sealed its doom. Also, what are they doing for their people to better their lives, you have never given me an answer.

And that is only counting Palestinians inside the Israeli controlled territory!

Well, a lot of Arabs want the Jews out of the region.

If we add in the thousands more killed by Israel in Syria and Lebanon that number goes way up.

I’m sure and good on Israel to stop anyone that wants to drive them from their homeland

So I am still waiting for those western democracies that have a legal policy to detain people without trial or charges indefinitely and where torture is legal.

I already told you. If any western country gets attacked repeatedly on the same level as Israel watch and see black sites pop up everywhere.

-5 ( +0 / -5 )

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites