COVID-19 INFORMATION What you need to know about the coronavirus if you are living in Japan or planning a visit.
world

Trump to-do list out west: Raise cash, deliver on policy, excite base

65 Comments
By ZEKE MILLER

The requested article has expired, and is no longer available. Any related articles, and user comments are shown below.

© Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.

©2020 GPlusMedia Inc.


65 Comments

Comments have been disabled You can no longer respond to this thread.

And how many hours before Trump spoke were these pictures taken? You need to face the fact that the lame stream news media likes to lie to people like yourself. People who they know won't fact check any derogatory Trump stories.

They were taken as he was speaking. Try again another time!

0 ( +2 / -2 )

Hmmm...every single one of his rallies are completely sold out, completely.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2020/01/trump-often-exaggerates-crowds-at-his-rallies-heres-what-happened-in-the-past.html

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Sneezy - Uh, no. You can see in pictures in the article the dozens of empty seats in his rallies. They're pictures, not words, so even you can understand them!

And how many hours before Trump spoke were these pictures taken? You need to face the fact that the lame stream news media likes to lie to people like yourself. People who they know won't fact check any derogatory Trump stories.

-3 ( +1 / -4 )

Once again, a Trumpet who can't contend with what I'm actually saying,

No, the point is, liberals are just worried their candidates will lose and they will. Biden is done...should’ve never entered in the first place, Warren is done, Buttigieg cannot defeat him, Sanders no way, Klobuchar can’t, but it will be fun watching them try.

That's why he lies and says he has 100,000 fans at venues that sit 7,000.

What? Well, I give liberals credit, they try and try their best, so appreciate the hopeless effort.

The wall won't work

Sorry, I believe the people that do this for a living and not what Stelter, Lemon or Maddow thinks. I prefer listening to people that do this for a living, then listen to people that don’t know what they’re talking about but sit in an air-conditioned TV studio with no clue, but here is something interesting, now ONE liberal network has ever invited people that work for the CBP on any of their programs to dispute their rhetoric. Lol

-1 ( +1 / -2 )

Chip Star - Why would anyone want to watch a Donny rally?

Probably to relive the wailing, and tearful faces, of all those shocked, SHOCKED, Hillary-worshippers who had just realized that all of the polls, pundits, and DNC-owned media newsreaders had lied to them about Hillary's chances of actually becoming POTUS.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Wow, liberals are desperate, so now they want to diminish 15,000 people as not a lot when this man has sold out seats literally at every event, oh, if only the Democrat candidates could get that every single time. 2024 is a chance for the Dems to do that.

Once again, a Trumpet who can't contend with what I'm actually saying, so argues against a figment of their imagination. Trump doesn't sell out every event, which is why there are empty seats. That's why he lies and says he has 100,000 fans at venues that sit 7,000.

No emotion, calm as a cucumber, just happy that the wall is going up, more border patrol agents hired, ICE conducting raids, cracking down on illegals.

The wall won't work because it can't prevent people overstaying their visas, the number one cause of undocumented immigration. You can't refute that, so you fall back on "but I believe". All emotion. No logic. Just like Trump.

Smh..liberals: facts don't care about your feelings...what feelings?

Is this what counts as a comeback in Germany?

0 ( +2 / -2 )

Uh, no. You can see in pictures in the article the dozens of empty seats in his rallies

Wow, liberals are desperate, so now they want to diminish 15,000 people as not a lot when this man has sold out seats literally at every event, oh, if only the Democrat candidates could get that every single time. 2024 is a chance for the Dems to do that.

Then why are you incapable of even addressing, let alone rebutting, my fact-based argument, other than with your "well I *~believe~*" emotional response?

No emotion, calm as a cucumber, just happy that the wall is going up, more border patrol agents hired, ICE conducting raids, cracking down on illegals.

Sorry Trumpets: facts don't care about your feelings.

Smh..liberals: facts don't care about your feelings...what feelings?

0 ( +3 / -3 )

Where the camera and media pool sits, that’s why.

Uh, no. You can see in pictures in the article the dozens of empty seats in his rallies. They're pictures, not words, so even you can understand them!

Yes, it does keep the overall vast majority of illegals out and I’m sorry, but I believe the CBP and ICE over any liberal in the media saying otherwise.

Then why are you incapable of even addressing, let alone rebutting, my fact-based argument, other than with your "well I ~believe~" emotional response?

Sorry Trumpets: facts don't care about your feelings.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Then why are there empty seats at his rallies?

Where the camera and media pool sits, that’s why.

Trump is lying to you.

No, I just watch the TV and see it for myself.

The wall won't work

Yes, it does keep the overall vast majority of illegals out and I’m sorry, but I believe the CBP and ICE over any liberal in the media saying otherwise.

1 ( +3 / -2 )

Hmmm...every single one of his rallies are completely sold out, completely.

Of course. Zealots will always go to see their holy man.

The real indicator would be his inauguration numbers. Or rather, the lack thereof.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

Hmmm...every single one of his rallies are completely sold out, completely.

Then why are there empty seats at his rallies? Trump is lying to you. Again. Lying about crowds was literally the first thing Trump did as President.

They can try and do that and you might have one or two, but you’re not gonna have millions and you will have many illegals being apprehended for the most part, so that’s a great thing, nice try though. Lol

The wall won't work because the vast majority of undocumented immigrants enter the US legally, and overstay their visa.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

I guess you don’t understand that a huge crowd isn’t mutually exclusive to empty seats. More failed logic.

Hmmm...every single one of his rallies are completely sold out, completely.

More obfuscation to avoid admitting you were incorrect

I’m 100% not incorrect. I never said, Trump doesn’t stretch the truth at time or doesn’t t over embellish, but to sit there and not acknowledge that the media lie constantly about this guy is just really counterproductive.

No, it a fact. Donny will also continue to use Twitter to spew bile and lies.

if you say so, but the media will use their TV platform to lie in spew false facts and distort.

Any cites at all to back up this claim

I put it up so many times, but liberals are so overly excited we’re trying to talk crap about this president they don’t want to see or look at any other facts, so I did my part

Deflection. The original issue was the efficacy of the wall, which we know is very low given the ladders CBP have been finding.

They can try and do that and you might have one or two, but you’re not gonna have millions and you will have many illegals being apprehended for the most part, so that’s a great thing, nice try though. Lol

1 ( +3 / -2 )

Trump trash tweeted to Jeb!

Yup!

that it wasn’t going to be a fence - it was going to be a wall.

Yup!

He later talked about a beautiful, impenetrable wall. 

He’s built bits of fence. Did you think he was going to build a wall?

You can all it a wall or a fence, a divider, strong, pretty much impregnable and gives our border patrol the security and also that extra cushion to approach end illegals once they get to the second barrier and with the Aerial surveillance and sensors surrounding it, it’s going to be a great deterrence. And the socialists want to tear it down....idiots. Lol

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

You called me a Republican this morning make up your mind. Not that it matters at all.

No, I didn’t. Try having a bit of accuracy.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Not really, not when you want to be credible in the news business.

More obfuscation to avoid admitting you were incorrect when you claimed that reporting on Donny’s words and actions was spinning. This is too funny, but absolutely expected of you.

Well, that’s one side of the argument, all the more reason why he will continue to use Twitter to tell his side and to fight the Trump media hating machine.

No, it a fact. Donny will also continue to use Twitter to spew bile and lies. And you’ll continue to disparage the media for reporting that bile and those lies.

The media lies are worse, but the haters believe them. Lol

Any cites at all to back up this claim that the media has told over 15,000 lies in less than three years, which is what Donny’s done?

He did and looking at his accomplishments, he’s set for 4 more years.

Irrelevant to you having incorrectly predicted he wouldn’t.

Oh, yeah...the wall that liberals say it’s not being built? Again this is why their ratings suck worse than a Hoover.

Deflection. The original issue was the efficacy of the wall, which we know is very low given the ladders CBP have been finding.

Yeah, like the 3 ”B’s” amigos: Biden, Bernie or Bloomberg winning...with a grain of salt

Sweet deflection so you don’t have to admit your predictions are constantly incorrect.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Guess you just ignoring that huge crowd in Phoenix.

I guess you don’t understand that a huge crowd isn’t mutually exclusive to empty seats. More failed logic.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Just saw some clips. Jesus Christ.

RIP Michael Bloomberg. Cause of death: Elizabeth Warren.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Dems are destroying each other on this debate. quite enjoyable so far.

Any knob jokes yet?

0 ( +3 / -3 )

I asked two Trump toadies a very simple question each, and got no answer from either. They’re incapable of engaging with reality and are only comfortable going up against opponents in their heads. And they think they know what’s best for the nation.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

that Donny’s border wall would be effective, 

Oh, yeah...the wall that liberals say it’s not being built?

Trump trash tweeted to Jeb! that it wasn’t going to be a fence - it was going to be a wall. He later talked about a beautiful, impenetrable wall.

He’s built bits of fence. Did you think he was going to build a wall?

0 ( +3 / -3 )

Obfuscation.

Not really, not when you want to be credible in the news business.

Reporting on Donny’s words and actions is not spinning, which was your original contention.

Well, that’s one side of the argument, all the more reason why he will continue to use Twitter to tell his side and to fight the Trump media hating machine.

It’s indisputable that Donny constantly lies

The media lies are worse, but the haters believe them. Lol

You also assured us that Donny couldn’t get the republican nomination,

He did and looking at his accomplishments, he’s set for 4 more years.

that Donny’s border wall would be effective,

Oh, yeah...the wall that liberals say it’s not being built? Again this is why their ratings suck worse than a Hoover.

https://youtu.be/RJ6FX1_yXJU

so we’ll take this prediction with 18 pounds of salt.

Yeah, like the 3 ”B’s” amigos: Biden, Bernie or Bloomberg winning...with a grain of salt

0 ( +3 / -3 )

I assume you're saying being nasty and attacking is a negative. Sad that's the norm in this era. Have any of them resorted to the schoolyard level of calling each other names like Crazy Joe, Alfred E. Neuman, Sleepin' Bob, Crooked, Lyin', Leakin', etc. Because I'm sure you'd agree that's pretty nasty. And childish.

I’ve been posting something similar. This is standard fare.

Trump lashed the whole thing into the toilet when he ran. Remember his photo of Ted Cruz’s wife? I’d have chinned him and flushed his head down the toilet if he’d done that to my wife.

-2 ( +1 / -3 )

@blacklabNo they are all being extremely nasty and attacking

I assume you're saying being nasty and attacking is a negative. Sad that's the norm in this era. Have any of them resorted to the schoolyard level of calling each other names like Crazy Joe, Alfred E. Neuman, Sleepin' Bob, Crooked, Lyin', Leakin', etc. Because I'm sure you'd agree that's pretty nasty. And childish.

-3 ( +0 / -3 )

Guess you just ignoring that huge crowd in Phoenix.

Yep, that was all the hookers waiting for Donnie...either that or the Grand Wizard called a meeting before the Trump rally...

Dems are destroying each other on this debate. quite enjoyable so far.

I bet none of them accused one of the other's father of helping in the assassination of JFK...

He called former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg a “pathetic debater” who “doesn’t respect our great farmers” and accused him of using his campaign cash to make “'payoffs' all over the place.”

Payoffs Donnie? You mean like that check you signed in black Sharpie to payoff Stormy?

Trump began his day with an unscheduled stop at a fundraiser in the gold-plated lobby of his hotel, where his son Donald Trump Jr. was the headliner. Then he hopped over to the Rancho Mirage, California, estate of billionaire Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison to raise more cash. The estate includes the Porcupine Creek private golf club, the site of a Trump campaign golf outing and fundraiser.

So Donnie, you're going to hob-nob with Top 1%ers, beg for money, and play golf - all on the taxpayers dime...

What a filthy, disgusting Loser...

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

No they are all being extremely nasty and attacking Bernie and Bloomberg hard and dirty with help of the moderators.

The only two who can actually win.

2 ( +3 / -1 )

@blackballbDems are destroying each other on this debate. quite enjoyable so far.

Is your point the candidates are expressing different perspectives? In democracies, that's the norm. The Trump era of the authoritarian says so, no deviations from that, no questions allowed, is an aberration. How soon Trump zealots forget the democratic aspects of the republic. SMH

-2 ( +1 / -3 )

You called me a Republican this morning make up your mind. Not that it matters at all.

when he says, "Dems," he means "we."

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

Guess you just ignoring that huge crowd in Phoenix.

Of some 14,000? Okay. How does that make anything in the article which makes it clear that Trump regularly lies about the size of his crowds and that there are often empty seats at his rallies?

Please engage with the question I've posed above, not an imaginary one.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

Dems are destroying each other on this debate. quite enjoyable so far.

Just a reminder that Black is a registered democrat because he lacks the integrity to switch party affiliations, so when he says, "Dems," he means "we."

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

I can't see the debate at the moment, but the summaries I'm reading make it sound like Bloomberg is getting annihilated. He's probably going to regret coming and wasting all that money on a vanity project to stop Sanders.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

Dems are destroying each other on this debate. quite enjoyable so far.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

Guess you just ignoring that huge crowd in Phoenix.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

Well, if that were the case he would have empty seats

He does.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2020/01/trump-often-exaggerates-crowds-at-his-rallies-heres-what-happened-in-the-past.html

0 ( +3 / -3 )

It’s true, that’s why their ratings continue to drop in the toilet.

Obfuscation.

Reporting on Donny’s words and actions is not spinning, which was your original contention.

Well, if that were the case he would have empty seats, but they’re increasing....uh-oh....

Logic failure.

It’s indisputable that Donny constantly lies and is rarely accurate. His supporters being too ignorant to understand this has nothing to do with him doing it.

There’s a difference, they can’t beat this incumbent. 

You also assured us that Donny couldn’t get the republican nomination, that Donny’s border wall would be effective, that Rudy would shut down Mueller within a month of having joined Donny’s team. None of which have turned out correct, so we’ll take this prediction with 18 pounds of salt.

1 ( +4 / -3 )

I hate it (not really) when Trump holds these things during a democratic debate. I always want to watch both. It's suck a kick flipping channels to see black and brown white supremacists at a Trump rally, plus all the comical but very fitting names by which Trump calls the usual political hacks; and then the we gotta get Trump at all cost pledges at the debates. I have to decide between free medicare for illegal aliens and black and brown white supremacists. Choices choices choices.

Best example yet of why Trumpers support this Moron - he entertains them. To them, this is just "The Apprentice" or "The Kardashians" in DC instead of LA... Unfortunate they don't understand what governing is...

Dems don't have anybody that can fill a stadium with a roaring crowd like Trump can.

That's what Hitler and Goebbels said...

President Donald Trump is using Day 2 of his swing out west to check off the quintessential to-do list for a president seeking reelection: raising tons of campaign cash, delivering on policy for supporters, revving up his base — and, above all, trolling the enemy.

Plus pardon a few fellow disgusting swamp creatures and convicted criminals - you know, future Trump cabinet appointees...

Next best: He's sleeping each night at his own hotel just off the Las Vegas Strip and making day trips to California, Arizona and Colorado.

Donnie staying at his hotel in Vegas? Well, that will make the hookers happy....

And all the Secret Service agents will be paying $650 a night...

-2 ( +1 / -3 )

Yes, yes. We know you think the MSM reporting on Donny’s constant lying and inaccuracies is somehow the MSM spinning things.

It’s true, that’s why their ratings continue to drop in the toilet.

Which have zero causal connection to Donny constantly lying and being inaccurate. Smooth.

Well, if that were the case he would have empty seats, but they’re increasing....uh-oh....

Your narrative as to why Dems can’t win - never mind their successes in the midterm elections that demonstrate how incorrect you are - constantly changes.

There’s a difference, they can’t beat this incumbent. How, he’s at 47% in approval and over 53% on the economy, over 84% standing with registered Republicans and almost 50% with independents, 57% of Americans don’t want socialism, but ok, if liberals think their fools can win, go for it, just go for it.

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

Whatever you mean, it doesn’t change the fact that you were incorrect that I think one needs a liberal arts degree to be educated.

Futile trying to have a reasoned discussion with posters who can only see existence as either one extreme pole or the other, nothing in between, especially those posters who have repeatedly shown zero regard for truth. Trump post-truth era, after all.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Nope. I am talking about having an undergraduate degree or having learned on your own thorough books.

hmmm...one liberals loss is another conservatives gain, like the person that disregards a penny. Waste not, want not. Good for us

I know. Good thing people aren’t indoctrinated when they earn a liberal arts degree, which is what you are implying.

I see, that’s why they learned socialism will bring prosperity to them and the nation and liberals complain about being taken for a ride at Trump U. ROFL!

And please remember, those who think they're smart tend to be the opposite. 

Please apply this standard to Donny, who constantly mouths off about being smart and competent.

That’s sad because in my world that means you haven’t earned an undergraduate degree or bothered to educate yourself outside of school.

Seems like with all the education liberals get, they’re still lost....traurig.

-1 ( +3 / -4 )

I don't know about that. I think people who didn't fork over a ton of cash to study modern auto-erotic micro-aggressions on the historical stage as seen through a semiotic lense; but instead entered the work-force may have learned a little more.

You're claiming that people learned more via working in jobs that don’t require any form of post-secondary education than those that pick up books? Okay.

Whatever you mean, it doesn’t change the fact that you were incorrect that I think one needs a liberal arts degree to be educated.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Trump stiffing construction workers, importing foreign workers at his properties, outsourcing manufacturing jobs to China, and trying to repeal Obamacare with no replacement sums up his commitment to the working class.

They don't like him because he fights for the middle class or working man, they like him for his culture war. Period.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

 And please remember, those who think they're smart tend to be the opposite.

Good one! Almost as good as the 'USA is an example of free market capitalism', and 'Trump and ilk care about the working class'. ROFL.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Noidall: working-class for not being able to afford the astronomical tuition, or not having college as an option

Did you lift this from Bernie Sanders' website?

And the nerve of democrats to try and position themselves as the party of the working-class--the little guy. 

Some Democrats want to make higher education free so everyone has a shot. Meanwhile, Trump is cancelling student debt relief programs. If you value education, I think you'd be better off on our side, wouldn't you?

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

And the nerve of democrats to try and position themselves as the party of the working-class--the little guy.

Nothing says working-class-little-guy more than Palm Beach, Florida and Palm Springs, California.

1 ( +4 / -3 )

He's speaking at the Coliseum tonight here in Phoenix. It was last used by the Phoenix Suns 20 years ago and now houses roller derbys and minor league hockey, which I didn't even know we had. Perfect for Trump.

2 ( +3 / -1 )

modern auto-erotic micro-aggressions on the historical stage as seen through a semiotic lense

Can you tell me where this course is taught?

1 ( +4 / -3 )

Nope. I am talking about having an undergraduate degree or having learned on your own thorough books.

I don't know about that. I think people who didn't fork over a ton of cash to study modern auto-erotic micro-aggressions on the historical stage as seen through a semiotic lense; but instead entered the work-force may have learned a little more.

-1 ( +3 / -4 )

Exactly. Ridiculing the working-class for not being able to afford the astronomical tuition, or not having college as an option for whatever reason.

Nobody is doing this.

Only elitists take this stance.

Agreed.

> And the nerve of democrats to try and position themselves as the party of the working-class--the little guy. Keep drinking soy lattes and calling those people dumb; they'll show you how smart they are come November.

Given the Dems want to provide protection for the working class whilst conservatives slobber all over at-will employment, your analysis is simply gaslighting.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

Yeah, the msm have been trying so, so hard to spew that spin....

Yes, yes. We know you think the MSM reporting on Donny’s constant lying and inaccuracies is somehow the MSM spinning things.

rallies and popularity has only increased

Which have zero causal connection to Donny constantly lying and being inaccurate. Smooth.

And this is why Democrats can’t win and won’t get get it, because like Bloomberg has been dismissive, they blow off voters and labeling them as dumb, so why would anyone vote for someone that’s dismissive. 

Your narrative as to why Dems can’t win - never mind their successes in the midterm elections that demonstrate how incorrect you are - constantly changes. First, it was because Hillary didn’t go to certain states. Then, it was because of the size of Donny’s rallies. Now, it’s because dems are dismissive of voters.

We are dismissive of uber ignorant voters because she know they will support Donny.

-1 ( +2 / -3 )

Millions, because they love this President.

Millions watched the Dukes of Hazzard, Hee Haw, and Duck Dynasty as well. Doesn't mean they were good shows.

they blow off voters and labeling them as dumb,

If the shoe fits . . .

-1 ( +3 / -4 )

He’s not allowed to have a rally on the same night as the debate! Unfair! Election interference! Impeach!

Trump will later be accused of interfering in his own election by even campaigning at all.

You seriously need to see a doctor. You are arguing with people who rent there against arguments that don’t exist. Get help.

0 ( +2 / -2 )

think you're conflating a college degree in liberal arts with being educated.

Nope. I am talking about having an undergraduate degree or having learned on your own thorough books.

> Indoctrination does not equal education.

I know. Good thing people aren’t indoctrinated when they earn a liberal arts degree, which is what you are implying.

And please remember, those who think they're smart tend to be the opposite.

Please apply this standard to Donny, who constantly mouths off about being smart and competent.

In your world, I'm quite happy to be uneducated.

That’s sad because in my world that means you haven’t earned an undergraduate degree or bothered to educate yourself outside of school.

-1 ( +3 / -4 )

Once again, the Latino population in the US is huge, and as you learnt in Statistics 101 in any large population outliers and anomalies occur. The majority of those outside the 'main demographic' oppose Trump. And ilk.

Sure, those who don't do groupthink according to their race but instead do critical thinking as an individual are anomalies. I get it.

0 ( +2 / -2 )

And this is why Democrats can’t win and won’t get get it

Exactly. Ridiculing the working-class for not being able to afford the astronomical tuition, or not having college as an option for whatever reason. Only elitists take this stance. And the nerve of democrats to try and position themselves as the party of the working-class--the little guy. Keep drinking soy lattes and calling those people dumb; they'll show you how smart they are come November.

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

You're assuming an education beyond high school for this to be true and we all know conservatives are far, far less educated than liberals.

I think you're conflating a college degree in liberal arts with being educated. Indoctrination does not equal education. And please remember, those who think they're smart tend to be the opposite. In your world, I'm quite happy to be uneducated.

2 ( +4 / -2 )

Why would anyone want to watch a Donny rally?

Millions, because they love this President.

It’s not as if he’s going to do something unexpected like be honest and accurate.

Yeah, the msm have been trying so, so hard to spew that spin....rallies and popularity has only increased. An incumbent at 47% nationally and growing with independents almost 50% and with an exploding economy on steroids, none of these jokers have a chance.

I guess some people just get off on gatherings of undereducated rednecks and hillbillies cheering on a moron.

And this is why Democrats can’t win and won’t get get it, because like Bloomberg has been dismissive, they blow off voters and labeling them as dumb, so why would anyone vote for someone that’s dismissive. Hopefully, in 4 years the Dems will remember that it was their own greed and deep ignorance that cost them the election.

-2 ( +1 / -3 )

Trump will later be accused of interfering in his own election by even campaigning at all.

Only reason 75% of people turning on Dem debate tonight is to see if Bloomberg is standing on a box or not.

0 ( +3 / -3 )

Once again, the Latino population in the US is huge, and as you learnt in Statistics 101 in any large population outliers and anomalies occur

You're assuming an education beyond high school for this to be true and we all know conservatives are far, far less educated than liberals.

-2 ( +2 / -4 )

He’s not allowed to have a rally on the same night as the debate! Unfair! Election interference! Impeach!

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

Trump began his day with an unscheduled stop at a fundraiser in the gold-plated lobby of his hotel

How much is he charging US taxpayers for this, and how much of this will end up as profit for his corporations. Is this an example of what one poster called the USA's 'free market capitalism'.

especially the ones holding signs that say Latinos for Trump.

Once again, the Latino population in the US is huge, and as you learnt in Statistics 101 in any large population outliers and anomalies occur. The majority of those outside the 'main demographic' oppose Trump. And ilk.

The president planned to sign his administration's reworking of environmental regulations that will direct more of the state’s precious water to wealthy farmers and other agriculture interests in the Republican Central Valley stronghold.

Is this an example of the USA's 'free market capitalism', or is it closer to that extreme far right version like seen in Russia today and once seen last century in Italy and Germany.

0 ( +2 / -2 )

to see black and brown white supremacists, especially the ones holding signs that say Latinos for Trump.

Okay, sure.

> Those are some of the best redneck hillbillies one could ever meet.

You seriously think rednecks and hillbillies are limited to white prior? Trash is trash.

> Talk to one. You might have your mind blown. Also, all the comical but very fitting names by which Trump calls the usual political hacks.

So, you like listening to trash.

-2 ( +3 / -5 )

Why would anyone want to watch a Donny rally?

to see black and brown white supremacists, especially the ones holding signs that say Latinos for Trump. Those are some of the best redneck hillbillies one could ever meet. Talk to one. You might have your mind blown. Also, all the comical but very fitting names by which Trump calls the usual political hacks.

-2 ( +3 / -5 )

> Dems don't have anybody that can fill a stadium with a roaring crowd like Trump can.

Do you even get to vote in your country of origin?

-1 ( +4 / -5 )

I hate it (not really) when Trump holds these things during a democratic debate. I always want to watch both

Why would anyone want to watch a Donny rally? It’s not as if he’s going to do something unexpected like be honest and accurate.

I guess some people just get off on gatherings of undereducated rednecks and hillbillies cheering on a moron.

0 ( +4 / -4 )

Dems don't have anybody that can fill a stadium with a roaring crowd like Trump can.

-5 ( +2 / -7 )

I hate it (not really) when Trump holds these things during a democratic debate. I always want to watch both. It's suck a kick flipping channels to see black and brown white supremacists at a Trump rally, plus all the comical but very fitting names by which Trump calls the usual political hacks; and then the we gotta get Trump at all cost pledges at the debates. I have to decide between free medicare for illegal aliens and black and brown white supremacists. Choices choices choices.

-8 ( +1 / -9 )

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites