aiya comments

Posted in: Yokohama legal firm refuses to return passport to Filipino woman See in context

@titin sounds easy but in order for them to reissue a passport, one should make an affidavit of loss plus they also have a copy of his/herpassport.

0 ( +0 / -0 )

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites

©2023 GPlusMedia Inc.