cjapan comments

Posted in: Students help foreign tourists in Akihabara See in context

Boarder you can get English information at Vistor Centers in major cities/tourist attractions. In Tokyo, head to Yurakucho and go to the Tourist Information Center (same floor as JNTO HQ which is located on the 10th floor www.jnto.go.jp) In Kyoto, Kyoto station has a great vistor center with loads of information in English. All you got to do is aks when you go to various places. Also for anyone needing guides...there are guides called, Goodwill guides who will be take you around to various sites and all you got to do is pay for their food, transportation, and entry fees. Hope this helps.

0 ( +0 / -0 )

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites

©2022 GPlusMedia Inc.