Miguel Cruz comments

Posted in: Highly skilled foreigners to be allowed to stay permanently in Japan See in context

I am curious to get a hold of the Immigration Law that defines "research" like what kinds of researches?

0 ( +1 / -1 )

Recent Comments


Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites

©2019 GPlusMedia Inc.