Numan comments

Posted in: 'Sad' Harry says he did not want to end royal role; Meghan's father criticizes them See in context

@Cleo wrote:

Then what was all the 'birther' nonsense about?

Racism! McCain was born in Panama and ran for office. Romney's father was an American born in a Mormon community in Mexico. No one questioned their right to become president.

The birther movement was always about racism against black people becoming president because Pres. Obama's mother was always a white American-born citizen (both grandparents were also American-born citizens).

1 ( +1 / -0 )

Posted in: Trump's impeachment defense, prosecutors dig in See in context

Even if so, you cant use a report that came out AFTER the impeachment as the reason for the impeachment. 

Being made public after the impeachment doesn't prove anything. The people on the committee had the evidence at the beginning. Just like the WH hiding evidence on secret servers.

Your logic does not make sense!

you just needed to subpoena them. why didnt you? There is a thing called executive privilege that is used by all Presidents, not just this one. Subpoena the witnesses and make them exert the privilege. You were in a hurry for politics and just withdrew the subpoenas or never filed them. Then delayed the trial a month despite the "urgency"

They were, and they were ignored with the WH has explicit instructions. That is not what innocent people do!

Your logic does not make any sense!

3 ( +4 / -1 )

Posted in: Trump's impeachment defense, prosecutors dig in See in context

@Blacklabel

so your proof is a GAO report that came out AFTER he was impeached? How do you explain the previous seven times? did I miss seven impeachments for breaking the law, as determined by the GAO?

Ok then....

A lot of reports came out after Trump was impeached because the WH was stalling the impeachment. The same reason the WH wouldn't allow people with first hand knowledge to testify. That isn't what innocent people do!

The WH knew the evidence was overwhelming!

Your logic makes no sense!

3 ( +4 / -1 )

Posted in: Trump's impeachment defense, prosecutors dig in See in context

@Blacklabel

I am not sure any of you know who the GAO works for?

They work for the people! What's your point?

2 ( +3 / -1 )

Posted in: Trump's impeachment defense, prosecutors dig in See in context

@Blacklabel

First. it was prove it. Now it is

No one cares about the GAO. At least they didnt when they found the previous administration broke the law multiple times.

Your attempts to continuously "move the goalposts" and distract is becoming obvious.

2 ( +3 / -1 )

Posted in: Foreign student/cosplayer arrested in Tokyo for having fake Self-Defense Forces ID See in context

As can locals. Doesn't seem to happen much, though.

Because they are not required by law to carry ID at all times. In theory, a foreigner in pajamas walking to the end of their street in a surburban neighborhood to take out the trash can be arrested if they don't have ID on them.

The same is not true for a Japanese citizen.

-1 ( +5 / -6 )

Posted in: Osaka, Serena Williams, Barty, Federer start Australian Open with wins See in context

I can't wait for Serena to break the all time record on Australian soil.

2 ( +2 / -0 )

Posted in: Trump's impeachment defense, prosecutors dig in See in context

He is not a lawyer, he is a law professor at Harvard and the most respected constiutional expert in your country. That is not mentioned in your echo chamber, is it?

"Retired" for his molesting charges and other nefarious behaviors.

The same law professor that was a friend of Epstein like Trump that was also accused of assaulting an underage girl.

The same Dershowitz defended the call to lower the age of consent.

Epstein "mysterious death" under Trump's watch and everyone's problems go away.

Now he is on the Trump defense!

4 ( +5 / -1 )

Posted in: New study shows wildlife thriving in areas evacuated after Fukushima nuclear meltdown See in context

The same thing would happen in any area abandoned by humans - it would revert to its former natural state. It would be more informative to have tested these animals for effects of genetic damage or mutation from radiation.

The same thing has happened at Chernoybl, and it would happen at any place no longer occupied by humans. Life finds a way to survive.

The immediate impact would be death, short life expectancy, and rapid mutations, but those animals that survive will thrive.

It is evolution!

1 ( +1 / -0 )

Posted in: 'Sad' Harry says he did not want to end royal role; Meghan's father criticizes them See in context

Doesn't the prez have to be born in the US? Archie was born in London.

You only need to be born to an American citizen. People who are not born to American citizens must be born on US soil.

That is why women from countries like China, Japan, and other asian countries get pregnant and visit the US like Guam, Saipan or Hawaii in the last month to give birth to an American citizen. Therefore, the parents can easily apply for citizenship too. That is where the term "anchor baby" comes from. It is how racists/nationalists in the US typically describe immigrants from Latin America.

Recently, there was a Japanese woman in the news that was made to take a pregnancy test before entering the US.

4 ( +4 / -0 )

Posted in: Ghosn's Japan lawyer quits after client's flight to Lebanon See in context

Sounds like Ghosn is in the right! And the J-gov put the pressure on these lawyers. Prosecutors probably threatened to charge them with aiding and abetting if they didn't quit.

No representation in Japan then Ghosn will have no voice, and the J-prosecutors will try to prosecute him with the media in the eyes of the J-public while fabricating evidence again!

J-prosecutors are bitter and criminal!

3 ( +11 / -8 )

Posted in: House votes to send impeachment articles to Senate for Trump's trial See in context

Where I’m from we call that a credibility issue, now you guys tried it with Stormy, McDougal, Cohen, all the funny witnesses in the impeachment farce and each time, it was supposed to be this smoking gun, now for the 12th time, this really should be the smoking gun? Yeah, ok.

Credibility? That is rich coming from someone supporting Trump and his falsehoods and actions! LOL!

By the way, Flynn was also caught lying, but he took a plea deal that helped get scores of other people arrested and convicted thanks to Mueller!

Parnas good friends with the Trumps and Trump's other associates!

-5 ( +2 / -7 )

Posted in: Nissan adds nearly 346,000 vehicles to Takata recall saga See in context

They will try to blame Ghosn for this too!

4 ( +4 / -0 )

Posted in: House votes to send impeachment articles to Senate for Trump's trial See in context

“Parnas — who is already charged with making false statements — appears to have made false — or, at best, inconsistent and materially misleading —statements to Pretrial Services and the Government regarding his assets and income,” write assistant US Attorneys Rebekah Donaleski and Nicolas Roos in a filing Wednesday.

LOL! Oh, my...............!

So, did Flynn, Manafort, Giuliani and Pappadabolous..........., but you had no problem supporting the other Trump associates, while they were being convicted or indicted!

Parnas has evidence to back up his statements. Ooops!

What's your point?

-4 ( +2 / -6 )

Posted in: House votes to send impeachment articles to Senate for Trump's trial See in context

Lets investigate this , lets leave no stone unturned hahaha, rotten to the core democrats.

Trump will walk, nothing will happen except the dems will be made to look like the corrupt clowns they are, and the american people will ALL be able to see they are the enemy within.

Lev Parnas implicates Trump on the eve of Senate impeachment trial

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lev-parnas-implicates-trump-on-the-eve-of-senate-impeachment-trial-025646046.html

Lev Parnas: Ukraine scheme was always about the Bidens, 'never about corruption'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lev-parnas-ukraine-scheme-always-023500937.html

“It was all about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and also Rudy had a personal thing with the Manafort stuff,” Parnas said of the efforts to convince Ukraine’s government to announce an investigation of the Bidens, “but it was never about corruption, it was strictly about Burisma, which included Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.”

LOL! Oh, my...............!

-4 ( +3 / -7 )

Posted in: Macron says he raised concerns with Japan over Ghosn detention See in context

However, this problem must be sharply distinguished from Ghosn's escape from Japan.

Interesting enough, most of this information and the attention on Japan would have never came to light if Ghos n had not escaped.

Politicians in the J gov. and MOJ were adamant on detaining him until Nissan was able to split from Renault without looking like the backstabbers that they are!

3 ( +12 / -9 )

Posted in: Pelosi to vote on Wednesday to send articles of impeachment to Senate See in context

Blacklabel wrote:

Identify a crime proven to have been committed first

Trump impeachment: Giuliani ‘acted with president’s consent’ while pushing for Ukraine meeting, new evidence suggests

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-impeachment-documents-show-investigation-233731391.html

Rudy Giuliani claimed he was working with Donald Trump’s consent when he and a now-indicted associate were pushing for Ukraine’s president to announce an investigation of former vice president Joe Biden, newly-released evidence suggests.

The documents, which the House Foreign Affairs, Intelligence and Oversight committees released approximately a day after receiving them from Mr Giuliani’s associate Lev Parnas, include a letter purportedly from Mr Giuliani to Volodymyr Zelensky, then Ukraine’s president-elect, and a handwritten note which reads: “Get Zalensky [sic] to announce that the Biden case will be investigated.”

The note, written on stationery from the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Vienna, Austria, also mentions that the author should “start [communicating] with [Zelensky]”.

Oops!

Marie Yovanovitch Calls For Investigation After Democrats Release Parnas Documents

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marie-yovanovitch-investigation-democrats-release-parnas-documents-040633973.html

Oh, my............

2 ( +3 / -1 )

Posted in: NHK to begin simultaneous online streaming in April See in context

Let's see if our cable and cellphone bills will automatically go up with some involuntarily added NHK fees.

3 ( +4 / -1 )

Posted in: Ghosn says French envoy told him of inside plot See in context

Ousted Renault CEO Bollore raised concerns over Ghosn investigation

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/ousted-renault-ceo-bollore-raised-135000883.html

 Renault's former chief executive Thierry Bollore, who was ousted in October, had sought to flag alleged conflicts of interest and governance problems at the company's Japanese alliance partner Nissan before his departure, Le Monde reported on Monday.

The Renault side had already began to discover the hypocrisy of charges against Ghosn early on in the investigation.

Citing a letter from Oct. 7 addressed to Nissan's board, of which he was member, France's Le Monde newspaper said Bollore had raised questions over the firm's internal investigation surrounding former alliance boss Carlos Ghosn.

> Bollore said in the letter that he was particularly concerned by the revelation that Nissan had a list of 80 managers implicated in financial dealings similar to the ones attributed to Ghosn.

This is why Nissan are trying to make plans to change the rules for the Board of Directors. They want to reduce the power of Renault because the Japanese side are trying to save themselves before they are replaced or worse. The truth is coming out!

Ghosn has already listed the conspirators. Now they have bullseyes on their backs.

Karma is something else!

In comments sent to Reuters, Nissan spokeswoman Azusa Momose denied there were any irregularities in its internal investigation of Ghosn's affairs, and added that the company had reviewed its processes once again following Bollore's letter.

Yet, the news coming out and the Japanese side not having any evidence without incriminating Nissan and the other Japanese executives!

0 ( +4 / -4 )

Posted in: Taiwan 'already independent', president warns China See in context

Get 'em Taiwan!

22 ( +22 / -0 )

Posted in: Pelosi to vote on Wednesday to send articles of impeachment to Senate See in context

It also looks like the Russians are trying to help their best asset in the WH win another election by cheating again!

U.S. Spy Agencies Tracking Russian Hack of Biden-Linked Burisma

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-spy-agencies-tracking-russian-184037486.html

It is amazing how Trump wants what Russia/Putin wants, so they both can personally benefit.

Impeachment is bad for both of them because it interferes with "the Manchurian candidate's" chances of getting re-elected!

1 ( +2 / -1 )

Posted in: Pelosi to vote on Wednesday to send articles of impeachment to Senate See in context

Senate Republicans are blocking photographers from documenting the moment the House delivers articles of impeachment against Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-republicans-blocking-photographers-documenting-231202097.html

With the latest release of a trove of documents from Giuliani associated proving the funneling of millions of dollars of Russian money to fund GOP political campaigns it is no surprise the GOP wants to silence the press.

How sad, pathetic, and fragile is this president's ego?

2 ( +3 / -1 )

Posted in: Pelosi to vote on Wednesday to send articles of impeachment to Senate See in context

Senate Republicans are blocking photographers from documenting the moment the House delivers articles of impeachment against Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-republicans-blocking-photographers-documenting-231202097.html

How sad, pathetic, and fragile is this president's ego?

1 ( +2 / -1 )

Posted in: Pelosi to vote on Wednesday to send articles of impeachment to Senate See in context

Intel Committee Releases Handwritten Note On Trump's Ukraine Plans

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/house-intelligence-committee-handwritten-notes-ukraine-002845736.html

Among the documents was a previously unseen handwritten note by Parnas, a Florida businessman who helped Giuliani try to dig up dirt on one of Trump’s political rivals.

> The note read: “Get Zalensky to announce that the Biden case will be investigated.”

> The new evidence also includes letters sent to then-Ukranian President-elect Volodymyr Zelensky from Giuliani and WhatsApp message exchanges between Parnas and a man who apparently tracked the location of then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch in March.

Oops!

1 ( +2 / -1 )

Posted in: Pelosi to vote on Wednesday to send articles of impeachment to Senate See in context

@umbrella

What a farce from these dems. But this farce will increase our great President's majority at the election in November. So dems thanks for your help with President Trump's re-election.

I find it so ironic how some people here can so easily vilify the Japanese government when they have shown to engage in corrupt behavior; however, they become so blind when the focus turns to their own government.

A great "innocent" president wouldn't risk the lives of other people for their own selfish gain!

Trump a dangerous, irresponsible narcissist who bombed Soleimani to distract from impeachment, Canadian CEO says

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-dangerous-irresponsible-narcissist-bombed-090540387.html

4 ( +4 / -0 )

Posted in: Ghosn says French envoy told him of inside plot See in context

Abe has been quite quiet on this matter. I wonder if his timing to leave the country has anything to do with the timing of the news that keeps coming out about Nissan.

0 ( +6 / -6 )

Posted in: Ghosn says French envoy told him of inside plot See in context

Of course, it was a Japanese plot. Even Stevie Wonder can see it!

I am waiting for the staunch Japanophiles and Japanese nationalists to spout the ole "How dare you attack my culture?" outrage and "You don't understand Japanese culture!" excuse.

It always happens when there is no logical reason for actions taken by the Japanese system.

10 ( +16 / -6 )

Posted in: Nissan denies reported plans to split with Renault See in context

Not the "Carlos Ghosn scandal" but the "Nissan scandal"!

8 ( +9 / -1 )

Posted in: Nissan denies reported plans to split with Renault See in context

The report is probably true! It is the reason Ghosn was initially arrested to gain leverage to stop the merger.

It seems that certain politicians are involved, and I guess of at least one politician probably involved in the Nissan mess.

Deputy prime minister calls Japan a nation with single race

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deputy-prime-minister-calls-japan-094510559.html

As Japan looks more and more foolish on the world stage with this Ghosn situation, I predict that Japanese government and Nissan will use the "attacking my Japanese culture" excuse to justify the Renault split and their embarrassing "justice system".

4 ( +5 / -1 )

Posted in: Yamaha tweet on instrument case after Ghosn escape goes viral See in context

Yamaha is taking advantage of a situation to get some free advertising.

Can't be mad at them!

6 ( +6 / -0 )

Recent Comments

Popular

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites


©2020 GPlusMedia Inc.