Rafaella Torres comments

Posted in: New registration system for foreigners starts in Japan See in context

Hi anyone could answer this please,,my current status is spouse of permanent resident. Now my worry is that I m going to leave the country next month. My ARC will expire July 2015. My visa expire 2014 ofjuly.,do I need to apply or a new card before I leave? Thank you..

0 ( +0 / -0 )

Recent Comments


Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites

©2023 GPlusMedia Inc.