Take our user survey and make your voice heard.

rinnie comments

Posted in: American man accused of grabbing own kids released See in context

Japan needs to sign the Hague agreement, why won't they? The abusive father excuse is insane. My husband is Japanese we live in the US. I want to divorce him badly but am convinced he would take my children to Japan. He and his parents are extremely bonded to my children (we used to live there). I just visited Japan and was terrified the entire time that I would not be able to leave with my kids. I had him sign an agreement before we left ( not that a notorized US document means anything abroad). I told him that I needed it in case he had an accident while we were visiting, so the kids and I could leave without him. I also made sure I was listed as mother on the kohon seki (official Japanese registry) and that I had a copy of it. But basicially I am trapped in the marriage until they sign it. His parents live in the countryside and are related to half the prefecture, it would be very easy to hide a child. I cannot even find most of the homes I have been to (streets are winding and have no names).

0 ( +0 / -0 )

Recent Comments


Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites

©2024 GPlusMedia Inc.