Xanaya comments

Posted in: Pakistani, in Japan for 31 years, files lawsuit seeking special permission to remain See in context


"If a valid visa is granted to him, he'll be entitled to receive welfare money and free health care if he doesn't have enough income now and after he retires. This is unfair for those who legally toiled and paid taxes and pension contribution."

That's only for Japanese citizens. U don't get welfare money & pension on PR status or any other VISA

-1 ( +1 / -2 )

Articles, Offers & Useful Resources

A mix of what's trending on our other sites

©2021 GPlusMedia Inc.